This game is good and has flashes of great. It's my most played game, and I love it.
The value I've gotten out of this game is extreme. I personally get picky about things because I love it. When I started playing I didn't complain... now as I continue playing almost 2 years later... I'm starting to want more things.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
+1 would bang if ur that sexy female
rip to fartnite
That guy wants to bang a pig
10/10 would bang this pig
ANIMAL ABUSE!!! CALL PETA!!!
@Master so that is what you were doing in the killer shack.
Damn I thought that place isnt monitored
An Insidious Leatherface is always lurking.
Heavy breathing from leatherface in the background
xD
Are you trying to insinuate that Leatherface is revving more than his chainsaw?
Trigger discipline. Now that's what really turns me on about her.
yes
just cracks up reading this
WHat the what what?
Guys you will always surprise me.
One would think one would not be able to be surprised by a community.
You fail to realize that the community's thirst will always become surprising.
@not_Queen
There will be more to come *hehe
Sorry i prefer Friday the 13th
This little piggy went to the market....
this little piggy went to the oh.. oh piggy, that's the dungeon. A very... sexy.. dungeon. Are you sure you want to see what's down there?
jjust follow me to the basement
@brady i am sort of terrified but curious with a hint of excitement.....
I didn't realize that.
The devs really dropped the ball on this year of the pig buff, a gun would have been one hell of a buff for her
...
@I_am_Negan LOL "helllloooo"
This game is good and has flashes of great. It's my most played game, and I love it.
The value I've gotten out of this game is extreme. I personally get picky about things because I love it. When I started playing I didn't complain... now as I continue playing almost 2 years later... I'm starting to want more things.
Greedy on what we love.
howdy
Made me think of this.

not_Queen, the one time I find a post you make me laugh in is the one time lol is gone, why?