This game

Bring in a banning thing where we can ban a damn killer before a match starts

Killers need to be tone the ######### down

Make maps great again

Comments

  • What killer would you like to see?

  • To be put in game or get banned

    Put in a Wendigo

    Get banned- The Ghoul

  • Out of curiosity what do you mean by tone down killers and why would a killer need to be banned.

  • @ChiefDaBoss said:

    Bring in a banning thing where we can ban a damn killer before a match starts

    Killers need to be tone the ######### down

    Make maps great again

    A lot of very, uh, not specific requests here.

    What killers specifically need to be “toned down” and why?

    What do you mean make maps great “again”? What maps need improvement and what specific improvements need to be made on those maps.

    Not sure what actionable steps the devs could take unless you provide some specifics.

  • Bring in a banning thing where we can ban a damn killer before a match starts

    nah we good.

  • Idk if this post is unfinished idea or ragebait.

  • @Abbzy said:

    Idk if this post is unfinished idea or ragebait.

    Could be both?

  • I’m sorry but I didn’t understand anything about this thread….I need clarification

  • This is one of the most confusing bait posts I have seen in a while. I miss good bait :(