High heels

I’m sorry if this post is inappropriate but I am a homosexual male and I love and appreciate that bhvr supports the LGBT community, I absolutely love heels I love the sound of them, the outfits that Michaela and Kate got from the Witcher chapter are heeled boots and I love them. please continue to release skins with heels and I will probably buy every single one, I also wish the heels for Ada’s most recently added skin could be updated to where the heel is higher, that would be fabulous! 💅

Tagged: Co-ordinatorMod

Comments

  • They're not high-heeled, but have you heard the clip clop of the shoes on Felix from the techwear cosmetic? They're both satisfying and anxiety-inducing, as I'm pretty sure the killer can hear me tap dancing from across the map.

  • This game has SO much amazing sound design, and the clip clop shoes are some of my FAVORITE.

  • I also love heels, but I honestly thought they didn't give survivors heels for "health and setting an example" reasons. I've been in this game for many many many years now, so I thought they didn't give them heels for that reason. I mean, wearing heels every day ruins your knees (even though I love them, it's a fact). Now, running in heels is obviously worse.
    ON THE OTHER HAND, I thought they didn't do it (especially to women) because it's usually sexist. You know the "if you're a woman you should always look beautiful and wear heels even if you're running for your life in a wasteland full of mud and rocks". So I figured that's probably why they didn't do it. It doesn't bother me. But then time passed and I started to notice that some characters do have them... And then the Merchant arrived, who, if we were to take into account the standards I already mentioned, her entire figure, the way she moves and every skin she has would be the epitome of sexism 🤣 And then they make skins for survivors that they changed because they look different in the concept arts, maybe because they seem too sexy... But what do I know... I agree with the heels, but I don't really understand the criteria they have for some to have them and others dont.

  • @Coordi said:

    This game has SO much amazing sound design, and the clip clop shoes are some of my FAVORITE.

    I'm glad we have more clip clops and pitter patters i love those sounds :3

    I'm not sure if my enemies can hear them, but I absolutely love the jingle jangles on the Attack on Titan gear

  • @cogsturning said:

    They're not high-heeled, but have you heard the clip clop of the shoes on Felix from the techwear cosmetic? They're both satisfying and anxiety-inducing, as I'm pretty sure the killer can hear me tap dancing from across the map.

    tbh I low key purposely love wearing heels with cute outfits cuz I want the killer to see how pretty I look before I die 🤣

  • I love the different sounds they make when it’s different surfaces It’s just so good, I kinda don’t like the sound when it’s them running on grass, but maps like Leroy, RPD omg I would feel like such a diva like the high school principal walking down the hall with her heels 👠 I love it

  • @shizzy_Pooh said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3979529#Comment_3979529

    tbh I low key purposely love wearing heels with cute outfits cuz I want the killer to see how pretty I look before I die 🤣

    Same. Please appreciate the custom cosmetics I chose for my own funeral.

  • The team has some of the best sound design I’ve heard in any game. ☺️

  • @Coordi said:

    This game has SO much amazing sound design, and the clip clop shoes are some of my FAVORITE.

    Hun, where is your old avatar? I liked it so much! You look like a regular member now...

  • @Amanova said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3979534#Comment_3979534

    Hun, where is your old avatar? I liked it so much! You look like a regular member now...

    It's around here, somewhere. ;)

  • Does that mean we have to go on an easter egg hunt for your profile picture

  • @Shroompy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3979698#Comment_3979698

    Does that mean we have to go on an easter egg hunt for your profile picture

    Now that's an idea!