But my current Killrate is 75% with him, so I guess you need to nerf him now… 😥
I'm not saying he should be nerfed or buffed, but my experience is very 0 or 100 with him. Either I'm decimating against players who shouldn't be at my mmr, or getting destroyed, which happens a lot in this game, it's really obvious in the case of Unknown. I don't have a suggestion to fix this, because if you make the killer more complicated, we have more of the same problem where bad/new players have no clue how to fight him.
I'm not saying he should be nerfed or buffed, but my experience is very 0 or 100 with him. Either I'm decimating against players who shouldn't be at my mmr, or getting destroyed, which happens a lot in this game, it's really obvious in the case of Unknown. I don't have a suggestion to fix this, because if you make the killer more complicated, we have more of the same problem where bad/new players have no clue how to fight him.
It does not matter, his ranged attacks are very easy to dodge it seems.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't worry, I will lower his killrate...
He is my like second worst killer. Pinhead is worse for me.
What buffs do you want for the Unknown?
I'm not saying he should be nerfed or buffed, but my experience is very 0 or 100 with him. Either I'm decimating against players who shouldn't be at my mmr, or getting destroyed, which happens a lot in this game, it's really obvious in the case of Unknown. I don't have a suggestion to fix this, because if you make the killer more complicated, we have more of the same problem where bad/new players have no clue how to fight him.
I would love if the UVX looking Linger on Survivors were just a lil smaller.
It does not matter, his ranged attacks are very easy to dodge it seems.
basekit monitor and abuse would go a long way. it's crazy that he doesn't have springtrap TR
75% killrate is pretty banal in this game, trust me.