Okay But Who Thinks Dying Light Should Be Changed?
The Perk Encourages Tunneling, Which Ruins The Game For Others.
I think The Perk Has A Cool Effect, But I Dont Use It Because I Don't Want To Be A Jerk, Ya Know?
I think The Perk Has A Cool Effect, But I Dont Use It Because I Don't Want To Be A Jerk, Ya Know?
Comments
Well let's just reverse the effect.
Dying Light - So long as your obsession is alive all action speeds (for survivors) are reduced by 25%
"Lets see how long your team loyalty lasts now!"
Now it will be the Killer getting chased by the obsession, just bagging to die.
It incentivizes camping and tunneling. The 2 things survivors hate the most. Because they genuinely ruin the fun for 1 survivor.
Also the bonus is to small to make a difference.
Nah man, let me run my dying light / remember me Legion in peace.
HOW DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT
Dying Light is toxic but luckily it's not too common. Decisive Strike on the other hand ruins the game.
you get 5 hits on a tunnel! Does that one extra hit really prevent tunnelling?