Salty Gamer Grill still thinks this is 2016 DBD


I don't think i have any words for this one to be honest.


I don't think i have any words for this one to be honest.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same here
Got to love when people make up rules.
I always respect the 11.5% (4% over 3 attempts following a binomial distribution). I observe the event like I'm watching a live birth (but with far less disgust). Once it's over, though, the survivor goes right back on that hook.
Respecting a Survivor's self-unhook has NEVER been a thing, not even in 2016. It was always a made-up Survivor rule.
Be a toxic ass? That’s a hookin’. Do nothing all game? That’s a hookin’. Sandbag teammates and do basically everything to screw over your team? Better believe that’s a hookin’.
Also Deliverance. If you run that and I think you have it, that’s a facecamping.
But play well and play nice, you’re free to go.
I used to let them go if they unhooked themselves when they were the last survivor on the map (when I hooked them before the others left or died, they sometimes managed to unhook themselves), but they've since proven to be unworthy of any mercy.
I personally don't follow made up survivor rules because they don't follow any rules.
It's 11.5% if a survivor uses all 3 attempts, because it follows a binomial distribution.
I won't respect it unless I decided if the Survivor can live if he Kobes ingame.
If he Kobes ingame and I respect it, I won't ever go for that survivor again and instead kill everyone else.
However, I only do that when I am bored.
Respecting RNG hahaha, I never understood that
I do let one get the hatch if one disconnects early however.
I'd respect the kobe if they tried it when not being in a hopeless situation xD
Usually it's their last hope when they already lost, no point in respecting anything. They had nothing to lose at that point. Kobe on first hook at 5 gen and you may survive it.
Why are all of your Threads Bullshit?
More of these pointless threads...
Is this Jendenise ?
Had a survivor try to say I should have let them go because they hit their DS. Wut.
I don't even know how people can think this way sometimes.
I am an Alphamale, Alphamales know no mercy. If for example somebody won the lottery right in front of your eyes but he would die if you didn't help him, wouldn't you just let him die out of spite?
Same goes for your pointless comment.
I would say something snarky, but i don't plan on getting jailed or banned any time soon.
Hey i just got that on my steam profile!
Lol respecting the 4%. I never give Survivors an escape. They have to earn it.
I wouldn't be surprised if it is.
Where is the LOL button when you need it.
It's not pointless to point out pointless stuff.
Also, you're giving me the impression of "My pointless stuff is justified by your pointless stuff."
That's not how it works.
That's nothing to be proud of.
Careful now, you can't say her name, she might accuse you of being obsessed with her.
Actually not doing anything is the only right thing in the eyes of the law. in most places as if they survive and u moving them or something causes damage. u are open to being sued. it’s why most places don’t have a duty to rescue law.