Please remove Fog Vials.

Man these things are just genuinely not fun. Why do they have a CD instead of single use? Why does it block sound? It's miserable to go against, please get rid of these things.

Tagged: Survivors

Comments

  • @Elan said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3973213#Comment_3973213

    Well, that's not true. I play both sides, truly more killer… but I have no problems with either side getting something crazy or fun if it shifts the games in a more variety. The only hates from me are about Vigil and DMS that fundamentaly destroy game mechanics and fun.

    I don‘t mean you and everyone is doing it, but a lot of people complain about the other side getting something almost every patch.

  • @Elan said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3973192#Comment_3973192

    True, opacity was smaller nerf. But it reduces duration and size.

    …And they’re still way more powerful than the void crystals and fog crystals.

  • @TimberGoingDown said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3973027#Comment_3973027

    We've had fog vials before. Everyone HATED them in the Halloween events. They hated them in the PTB. This isn't some "new thing that you need to get used to before we can judge."

    Not only that, but if you "let it settle," then it's not going to get fixed for like 6 months. That's how Behavior does things. Anything that doesn't get fixed in the first patch or two lingers around for months or years.

    Speak for yourself. I thought they made the Halloween event one of the best events. Fog vials are the reason why I'm actually excitied to play some Survivor games and that hasn't been true for a long time.

    I do think maybe BHVR should design a perk to combat or nerf their effects, however. As a beamer hater, I will happily dedicate a quarter of my build to deal with them and I think Killers should probably have a similar option to equip for the Fog Vials.

1 2 ›