What A Way To End Off The Twisted Masquerade

Dumped 10 Prestige Levels worth of Bloodpoints in to Nea and guess how many Coconut Scream Pie I ended up with?

Screenshot From 2025-07-24 00-54-44.png

The rates for this year were horrible, I have no idea why they were decreased. Youd think for the last time the Twisted Masquerade would ever be here, that they would do some sort of massive send-off or something but no.

And I know this post is entirely negative, because it is, because I genuinely hated this year's anniversary and barely played the game as a result. Genuinely felt like there was no incentive to play the game when Im already finished with the Rift and the event barely provides the one thing I cared about.

PLEASE address this issue next year. :(

Comments

  • Was this on a P100 character?

    There is no way that 10 million points (if we consider a single prestige through the bulk-spend system to be roughly around a million) got you only 49 cakes. Or you got really, really unlucky here.

    I got a total of 6 prestiges on Orela and ended up with 175 cakes.

    20250713203132_1.jpg

    And on Nic Cage, Alan Wake and Lara Croft, who were all P37 and a bit, I got 10+ cakes on each in a single prestige (37 โ†’ 38). All through the bulk-spend system.

    On my actual P100s (Artist, Claudette and Jonah), I got close to 200 cakes on each (193, 2 x 183 respectively, give or take). And I for sure spent less than 10 million on each of them. I don't remember the exact amounts, though. My hoards this year are nowhere near what they were last few Masquerades, but that is mostly because I played much less than usual, having my attention divided between DBD and another game.

  • @MarbleThrone said:

    Was this on a P100 character?

    There is no way that 10 million points (if we consider a single prestige through the bulk-spend system to be roughly around a million) got you only 49 cakes. Or you got really, really unlucky here.

    I got a total of 6 prestiges on Orela and ended up with 175 cakes.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/PSIZ6RUZ77RG/20250713203132-1.jpg

    And on Nic Cage, Alan Wake and Lara Croft, who were all P37 and a bit, I got 10+ cakes on each in a single prestige (37 โ†’ 38). All through the bulk-spend system.

    On my actual P100s (Artist, Claudette and Jonah), I got close to 200 cakes on each (193, 2 x 183 respectively, give or take). And I for sure spent less than 10 million on each of them. I don't remember the exact amounts, though. My hoards this year are nowhere near what they were last few Masquerades, but that is mostly because I played much less than usual, having my attention divided between DBD and another game.

    Genuinely even on my main Killer, which I dumped far more Bloodpoints into for the event, I still got far less compared to last year.

    Demogorgon's Prestige went from 21 to 38 (17 Prestige Levels) and I only have around 251 Coconut Scream Pie from it.

    Meanwhile Prestige 6 to 18 (12 Prestige Levels) from last year netted me 525 Terrormisu.

  • I went from Prestige 6 to 100 on killer but only used the bulk spend for one or more prestige level at a time and got between 42-54 pies per prestige

    FinalPie.png
  • I'm still sort of miffed that I bought that Baermar skin and it was glitched for the entire event.

  • @Iron_Cutlass said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3969609#Comment_3969609

    Genuinely even on my main Killer, which I dumped far more Bloodpoints into for the event, I still got far less compared to last year.

    Demogorgon's Prestige went from 21 to 38 (17 Prestige Levels) and I only have around 251 Coconut Scream Pie from it.

    Meanwhile Prestige 6 to 18 (12 Prestige Levels) from last year netted me 525 Terrormisu.

    Thats really weird. Did you use bulk spending or not? I leveled a lot of characters (around 30 mio bp) and bulk spending always gave me 40-50 cakes per prestige for killer, 25-40 for survivor. (Noone was P100)

    Would be really unfair if the rate is different for some.

  • @TicTac said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3969610#Comment_3969610

    Thats really weird. Did you use bulk spending or not? I leveled a lot of characters (around 30 mio bp) and bulk spending always gave me 40-50 cakes per prestige for killer, 25-40 for survivor. (Noone was P100)

    Would be really unfair if the rate is different for some.

    I used Bulk Spending.

  • Nah, that's not possible.

    If i've put 1.8m on p100 killer i would get 50 pies.

    1.1m on p100 surviviors = around 30 pies

    1.1m on non p100 surv = 28-35 pies

    1.2m on non p100 killer = 45-55 pies

  • p0-99 survivior would literally get you around 300 cakes for 10 prestiges

  • I'll be honest, my friend, I really liked the event!

    I managed to get both Mikaela and Skull Merchant to P100, and ended the event with over 4000 cakes on SM. I think the gameplay was fun, and as a bonus we didn't have to go through another round of Chaos Shuffle.

    Nothing to complain about, imho.

  • @Interocitor said:

    I went from Prestige 6 to 100 on killer but only used the bulk spend for one or more prestige level at a time and got between 42-54 pies per prestige

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/79DVTCT5GEAK/finalpie.png

    17533755003563301316972242712491.jpg
  • I went from p52 to p76 on one of my characters and got around 500 scream pies (1400 bloodweb levels, or only a little better than 1 pie every 3 webs), and I thought That was low. Dang, you got hit with a double whammy of bad luck and bad drop rates. Condolences :(

    • Maybe because you spent the points "manually". If you spent the points with the new automatic function (I don't know why) bloodweb gave you many more cakes
  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3969799#Comment_3969799

    It is easier than it seems friend, all you had to do was concentrate your BP spending in one character and, well:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/WBJFH6XU2AWT/2007bc-7e1-jpg.jpg

    Cakes!

    I mean I have roughly 500 on Trickster, at least 20 on all killers, and about 50 ish on some of my main Survivors.

    I just havent been able to play as much as I wanted during the event due to work, and of course that little project I was working on also prevented us from grinding

  • for a survivor who is not p100 you should get 26 cakes per prestige. or, better stated, 26 cakes per 1.2 million bloodpoints. for a p100 survivor spending 1.2m bloodpoints you'd get quite a bit more upwards of 40.

  • @Shroompy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3969803#Comment_3969803

    I mean I have roughly 500 on Trickster, at least 20 on all killers, and about 50 ish on some of my main Survivors.

    I just havent been able to play as much as I wanted during the event due to work, and of course that little project I was working on also prevented us from grinding

    Fair enough, my friend!

    Did you use the new automatic function to level up? It awarded more cakes if you used it.

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3969825#Comment_3969825

    Fair enough, my friend!

    Did you use the new automatic function to level up? It awarded more cakes if you used it.

    For Trickster no since I like using Trick Blades and its better for me to do them manually. That being said Im still satisfied with the amount I got

  • ๐Ÿ’€

    I did start the event with around 50 million bloodpoints saved from over several months between all the codes, rank resets, challenges, and old tomes