Requesting freddy news
Please BHVR, its been so long now.
Can we have updates on the freddy rework, maybe a dedicated stream for that?
Im a sad freddy owner.....
Please BHVR, its been so long now.
Can we have updates on the freddy rework, maybe a dedicated stream for that?
Im a sad freddy owner.....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
One dev did say in a (semi-recent) stream that they were testing a reworked version of Freddy. If they decide to pull through with the changes they made, then we should expect to see the rework drop maybe when chapter 11 drops or the MCP after that.
Mhm well we had that with hatch/SC/DS too
I really would like to have a proper stream dedicated for freddy. The situation is so pathetic that players from other games started using the freddy meme xD
@Master don't forget closing the gap between SWF and solos, the Optimization PASS, buffing killers to handle SWF, and a secondary objective for survivors. Man oh man do the Devs have a lot on their plate. I'm sure we will start seeing the results for all these many promises any day now.
Ya but they made Nea attractive. Priorities mate
And?
Quick question though, what do you think needs changed with Freddy? I honestly think if Freddy were able to interact with survivors in the dream transition and pick up downed survivors despite being healed, he would be in a much better place.
Honestly what I want is for random windows to be boarded up and pallets removed when a Survivor is in the dream world, showcasing Freddy's reality warping abilities. Freddy could see and know what's been changed, but Survivors won't until they are in the Dream World.
Just imagine, you pull them in and a Survivor stands next to a pallet to throw it down as soon as they fully transition, only for it to disappear completely. Good potential for mind games.
I like the way freddy is currently. Mostly
They need it to where self care and med kits don't wake you up. So no healing wakes you up.
Also, reduce default time to sleep from 7 to 5
That makes him strong and viable. And deadly.
Period.
This. The only other thing he needs is to interrupt survs during the dream transition and be able to pick up survivors that are being healed. Do that, and you have a solid B- tier killer.
Solid B-, i.e. ready for the next rework :sarcastic:
Maybe you guys'll get an adult Freddy! Wouldn't that be nice?
That framerate. I didn't know they ported this to N64.
I didn't mean B- as in a grade. It was a hyphen.
I think my proposed changes keep it simple, and strengthen him a good amount man. I already do well with him. So I think this would help, but after all this time, I guess we all want something a bit more anyways.