what hair style would you like to see with the survivors?
i want to see more punk for the guys, some dyed colours and long hair for the girls....more accessories too!
i want to see more punk for the guys, some dyed colours and long hair for the girls....more accessories too!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd like to have a bald version of every male character and a short hair version of every female character.
lol
I want beard options for the guys.
Give Feng some flowing long straight hair and give Kate a ponytail that isn't ugly
This is probably selfish of me, but I would love the ability to pick various hair styles, facial hair, and colors.
Depending on what options we get, I could create one of my favorite fictional characters, Askeladd.
@Mister_Holdout not selfish at all! it would be cool to see someone in hair rollers lol, bright colours for the guys, longer beards....spiked hair, pigtails....
Nea with a full beard.
Less poodle, I guess.
Kate with Pigtails! And one with a cowboy hat ^_^
YES!!!
I was just about to write that.
Pigtails would fit her so much!
I want more beards for the dudes, also some mullets
Its more messy and curled and its not long its just shoulder length im talking like maybe armpit length or something similar
i want to see one of the guys with a punk rock look, i think dwight or ace....
Since we clearly aren't getting Feng Min's bunny outfit, can we at least have bunny ears headware?
Maybe something with dyed dreads ... remember Trip from Enslaved? Would fit both male and female chars, I think
Dwights new outfit!
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/842585423178165078/AAAF5CD22E4ACF80818433850174DD805B397D18/
I'd like them to redo Claudette's dreads, maybe a different style and not so stiff, and redo her edges on the new cos where she is wearing a hat so she doesn't look bald. I'd also like to see Kate's hair redone so it doesn't look like a bird's nest flying on top of her head. And Nea with some non-colorful hair options. I get that she's into spray paint and graffiti but is pink the best that could be done? Devs have gotten really lazy recently by offering just one hair color/option with outfits.
It's only slightly curled and it's the same length as Kate's. I wouldn't call it short. Anyhow it still glitches at that length so I honestly wouldn't want them to make any longer hair until they can render it right.
Claudette sort of has dreads, maybe long ones with beads?