Wonder why there are no PS4 killers...
Going for Evil Incarnate achievement. Very difficult at low ranks. Had a great game got 3 killed last one caught before hatch and he disconnected in my hands. No achievement. Shame that I get penalized for a scumbag tactic. Why are there no PS4 killers? Things like this. Good Game!
Comments
But it took me a long time.
I believe this special case is also a problem on PC.
The devs should change this achievement so that you still get it when someone dc's.
I'm a PS4 player and I got it. To say it wasn't easy to get would be an understatement. Toughest achievement I've had to get on Dbd.
Did you start the kill animation before the player dc'ed? Because when I got mine two out of the four survivors rage quit right in the middle of the kill animation, but it still gave me the achievement. So I assumed that once the kill animation starts it counts as a kill.
Cue the "killers can be toxic too!" crowd who completely ignore the problem...
I tried about 15-20 times, then I gave up.
I will try again once BHVR gets their shiat together and punishes DCing
When i finally got it, i didn´t even pip. The game is not consistent on what we have to do to get an achievement and what we are supposed to do to rank up.
Bit off topic but does anybody know if the Devs released stats on Killer/Survivor Ratios I'd love to see how it is on each platform and overall.
Yeah I managed to only safetypip while 4king when I moried with devour...
Sometimes you can just facepalm
I'm still trying to get mine on PS4. They DC almost as soon as the first or second hits the ground. Keep trying now that bans are in place maybe that will help?
I won't get into a debate because both sides can be equally as toxic however its statistically more likely that you will have a "toxic" survivor than Killer in a match due to it being 1v4.
When you get hardcore camped and tunneled, there is no escape, there is no chance. The whole game loses it's tempo and fun factor.
But people immediately wave toxic behaviour from killers away to ######### about survivors being toxic. So you get main survivors vs main killers.
I play both and my experience with killers is way worse than my experience with toxic survivors. Only a 3 or 4 man SWF squad who are good at looping and doing objectives can make it the killer very difficult, while a bad killer can make it impossible for 1 survivor unless that survivor runs him around for 5 gens and gets to an open exit gate in time.
"Banns" (you will never get banned for dcing even if you regularly derank, see jendenise) didnt help on PC, so why would they help on PS4?
https://youtu.be/zZT_fJw9O8g
I still have some hope.
I can pip without even getting a single sacrifice. It's weird. I do just about everything else to get it, though. 8 hooks and lots of chasing/destroying. I almost always have fun matches as killer, even with new players.
Got it on my first attempt.
Tbh your build makes no sense for a Tombstone Myers
Or a farming game
yeah i had plenty of dcs or a few hatch escapes. but i managed it on pc ah i remember it well the final one. i heard bill try to flashlight stun me in the animation of moring feng min lol. bill was the last one on haddonfield. was not too stressful either. probably rare for it to not be a chore or pain in the ass for most lol
Got it first try on PS4 around rank 6. Actually wasn't trying, just using up all the good addons/offerings before prestiging
Hopefully game bans finally being active on console will clear out some of the constant DCs and you'll have better luck in the future.
PS4 does need more killers though, insane survivor lobby waits vs instant killer lobbies at any rank is kinda bunk. Some of us just want to play both
Stupid achievement is stupid. How the devs didn't foresee the BS that comes with getting it is beyond me.
The framerate has been garbage for so long that is why on PS4 we don't see as many nurses in the red ranks as PC does.
I legit have played maybe 6 nurses total (outside of KYF nights) in over 1k hours on PS4, so then I try playing her myself and the FPS issues make me so nauseous on both the ps4 slim and pro
It's kind of nice at the same time though. It's a pleasant change having actual killer variety when you play survivor beyond the Billy/Nurse meta on PC, it is one of the biggest benefits of playing console over PC imo.