Hitboxes are even worse then before.
Somehow for the event the hitboxes are even worse. I will be over a window, running, and still get hit from the other side.
Sometimes the killer will be looking a different direction completely and still hit you. Really makes playing survivor a chore instead of fun. Hitboxes need too be fixed.
Comments
I didn't want to make a topic, but I've noticed some odd behavior in the way the game has played since the latest update, and it seems like momentary lag, but isn't. I'm stopped by invisible obstacles. I get hit through windows even if I'm sprinting away with Lithe at a good head start. I got a record of a Huntress axe streaking past me, with the white trails and all, yet a moment later I dropped anyway. I don't know if these are related but I can take a hit in circumstances where I normally wouldn't, which is frustrating as I'm trying to gain two complete outfits from this event.
Play killer, you will get really frustrated with the new pallet system and when you get autoaimed into stuff
100% agree. Hitboxes are messed up. Nothing to do with latency either because I'm getting screwed over in games with less than 50 ping, getting hit by Killers looking in a different direction or when they're a few feet away from me but still hit. Devs really need to fix this.
Hitboxes are screwed on both sides for killer and survivor.
I jumped out a second floor window on Haddonfield and got hit by the killer when I f'n landed and he was at the window.
Received a bs behind the wall hit from huntress thrown https://imgur.com/8gtmTgn
Pic included of the hitting spot
I got a few hits as wraith that I felt were undeserved and a few strikes that should have hit missed due to teleporting survivors teleporting extra far during my lunge which happened in several chase several times along with getting stuck on an invisible object momentarily once.
You are autoaimed towards the standing pallet.
Either that or if the survivor drops it, you are magically pushed back in slow motion and denied your hit through the pallet that was possible before.
Just an example of one of the multiple shadow nerfs that the devs never mention
yea, this and the beginning of Noob3's event video are just a few examples of how horrible hitboxes are, for both killer and survivor.
As a survivor I have never been cucked this hard with hitboxes.
As a killer I have never been cucked this hard with autoaim.
I feel like both sides have a problem nowadays. I am glad it isn't just my perception.
laughs in nurse
autoaimed into stuff? you mean like walls, barrels, pallets, hooks etc?
Yes
I've seen a few people alluding to it on reddit, I've seen killers miss a few weird swings against me and hit pallets which doesn't normally happen, but most of all yes I've felt the auto-aim pull me into stuff. Really annoying as Nurse. In fact that I it happen in one of truetalents streams earlier.
Guess it's official then. sigh
I thought nurse doesnt have this kind of auto aim, but I can confirm it on "normal" killers^^
But ya know, pallets got buffed too with the longer stun animation. Its really pathetic how the devs throw in the shadow nerfs and the pallet aim bug will probably fixed in half a year or sth
It's the same thing with Killers. Attacks that should hit will completely miss, hitting an object or the air instead.
I've definitely had the same issue as Nurse where it pulls me towards objects.
Guessing once the toxic survivors find out they'll try and force it to happen. Sure 1 has already.
You can bet on that, but since I avoid the red ranks anyway.....
When I started to play Spirit thats when they broke the sounds too.
Seems they just hate me
Not on Xbox either. I never seem to get this "auto aim" bug people keep saying.