I wish the FNAF intro video featured Meg frantically running from Springtrap, while others, like Feng, sat in the background playing Pac-Man or Mortal Kombat, completely oblivious to what was happening around them.
I wish the FNAF intro video featured Meg frantically running from Springtrap, while others, like Feng, sat in the background playing Pac-Man or Mortal Kombat, completely oblivious to what was happening around them.
I wish the FNAF intro video featured Meg frantically running from Springtrap, while others, like Feng, sat in the background playing Pac-Man or Mortal Kombat, completely oblivious to what was happening around them.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
At least you admitted that atrocity is AI. But seriously, AI art is theft.
That's Meg? Why is her right arm cut off?
I think the intro is fine honestly. Fits the vibe of the chapter pretty well.
Why she got 2 right hands? Typical AI slop still can't get hands right lol. Good to know we still don't gotta worry about it taking over yet.
I wish they didn't use the mouth breather for the survivor.
LOL ohhh yeah! Her hand is on backwards!