Hey devs, stop adding addons that inflict mangled/hemmorage.

No one ever takes these because they're incredibly useless compared to other addons that actually do things, and you put them on literally every single killer.

Comments

  • They were awesome once…

    But now, after the nerfs? Not so much.

  • They weren't great even when those two statuses lasted until healed because sloppy butcher is a thing.

  • 60 Seconds of Mangled and Hemorrhage.

    By the time survivor is unhooked, those effects already disappear, making them obsolete, unless you are doing a hit and run.

  • If Mangled and Hemorrhage is so bad… why is Sloppy Butcher one of the most used killer perks?

  • @TimberGoingDown said:

    If Mangled and Hemorrhage is so bad… why is Sloppy Butcher one of the most used killer perks?

    Because on Killers that only M1, Mangled/Haemorrhage can produce consistent value when you hit & run, which a lot of M1 Killers do anyway, whether they have a Power that lends itself to that playstyle like Wraith/Sadako/Hag/any stealth Killer or they need to drop chases sometimes like Trapper.

    I will say that they are far from universally useless, but if they do help it's rare that you realize it unless you are going full into the hit & run, and it really depends on Killer selection. If we don't get universal Mangled back I hope they at least vary the durations more in future so addons that need it can get a duration buff.

  • @Lexilogo said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3948764#Comment_3948764

    Because on Killers that only M1, Mangled/Haemorrhage can produce consistent value when you hit & run, which a lot of M1 Killers do anyway, whether they have a Power that lends itself to that playstyle like Wraith/Sadako/Hag/any stealth Killer or they need to drop chases sometimes like Trapper.

    I will say that they are far from universally useless, but if they do help it's rare that you realize it unless you are going full into the hit & run, and it really depends on Killer selection. If we don't get universal Mangled back I hope they at least vary the durations more in future so addons that need it can get a duration buff.

    I guess I'm biased because I've been playing a lot of Spirit and it's absolutely amazing on her.

  • @Zuiphrode said:

    They weren't great even when those two statuses lasted until healed because sloppy butcher is a thing.

    Why take a whole perk slot when an addon can do the same thing. (Could)

  • I wish Pinhead had a mangled/hemorrhage add-on

  • Bring back old H/M