Since chaos shuffle wrapped up, I'm wondering if anyone found a perk or two they had previously written off or didn't even know about to be useful or fun?
dark sense, now it's in my "everyday" builds and I think I'll use it really often... just a great perk. reminds me of the old "spine chill" but 100 times betterš¤£
I enjoyed Furtive Chase when playing as Legion. It was fun sneaking up to Survivors with it, especially on indoor maps. With the recent 10% haste buff to the perk and the ability to use Frenzy for mobility now, I felt like I got some decent value out of it.
I don't own Ghostie, but I will definitely be picking it up if I ever see it in the shrine.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
dark sense, now it's in my "everyday" builds and I think I'll use it really often... just a great perk. reminds me of the old "spine chill" but 100 times betterš¤£
I enjoyed Furtive Chase when playing as Legion. It was fun sneaking up to Survivors with it, especially on indoor maps. With the recent 10% haste buff to the perk and the ability to use Frenzy for mobility now, I felt like I got some decent value out of it.
I don't own Ghostie, but I will definitely be picking it up if I ever see it in the shrine.