4-man Hatch Modifier
I saw someone comment this on a YouTube Short. Thoughts? I joined DBD after they removed the 4-man hatch. It looks so fun! Could we please get a return as a Modifier/Event? Everyone hype this with comments and upvotes!
I saw someone comment this on a YouTube Short. Thoughts? I joined DBD after they removed the 4-man hatch. It looks so fun! Could we please get a return as a Modifier/Event? Everyone hype this with comments and upvotes!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Trust me, it might seem a novelty right now, but after even a day of losing kills because of it, it will drive you crazy.
This sounds really boring. At least if Hatch is the only thing which would be changed in the modifier. I would not be opposed to have a classic DBD-Modifier with all the stuff which got rightfully nerfed in it. Would probably also open the eyes of some people that the game is not that bad today.
But not for only one thing and especially not for that thing being Hatch.
Machine gun hatchet Huntress with original red moris, lol