Any song you’re obsessed with currently?
I’m obsessed with
•LINKIN PARK - Breaking the Habit
Jonathan Young - •Breaking The Habit
•Queen - I want it All
I’m obsessed with
•LINKIN PARK - Breaking the Habit
Jonathan Young - •Breaking The Habit
•Queen - I want it All
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Billy Raffoul - I'm Not A Saint
^Has been on loop every day for several hours.
I don't listen to music
Been playing Death Road to Canada got the soundtrack stuck in my head.
Get out!! 😂
I apologize
Apology Accepted
Can't help practicing this in the shower.
https://youtu.be/67rc96joOz8?t=21
Songs:
Ariana Grande: Problem
Christina Aguilera: Your Body
Christina Aguilera: Ain't no other man
All of Sir Rodion's videos.
Haven’t heard of him, what type of music does he do?
Update:
LINKIN PARK: Breaking the Habit
Three Days Grace - The Mountain
LINKIN PARK-Numb
He does a "Dead by (character, mostly killers)" and "(theme of character)" series. Where he uses songs to show off a series of montages staring featured characters. He is also the only one to make me feel like Dwight is just a misunderstood hero under the guise of being a coward.
Search him, his videos are very enjoyable.
O, not really into having comedy in my songs
Mm. Well he has one particularly sad one called "My Way".
Obsessed with this
Didn’t say I wanted to cry 😂
XD Still his videos are good, if you like Susie, then he recently made a video focused on her. I could go all day trying to recommend him
Susie the best killer cosmetic, But I’d prefer straight gameplay or just music. Thanks for the recommendations though :chuffed:
No problem. For the most part I'll check out the music posted here, to see if I should add them to my downloads.
Okay, the list is long.
Resident Evil 2 - Secure Place
Resident Evil 2 - "T"- A
Resident Evil 2 - The Second Malformation of G
(I know, I'm a nerd)
Twenty One Pilots - Heathens
Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out
Imagine Dragons - Warriors
Imagine Dragons - Demons
Imagine Dragons - Believer
Martin Garrix - Animals
Coldplay - Adventure of a Lifetime
Coldplay - Hymn for the Weekend
Coldplay - Viva La Vida
Coldplay - Clocks
Linking Park - Breaking The Habit
Linking Park - Faint
Linking Park - Somewhere I Belong
David Guetta & Sia - Titanium
MGMT - Kids
Foster the People - Pumped Up Kicks
Love the LP and 2ØP, also pumped up kicks is pretty good
Red Dead Redemption 2/Willie Nelson - Cruel, Cruel World
Slipknot - Spit it Out
Slipknot - The Shape
Slipknot - Disasterpiece
Slipknot - Wait and Bleed
Slipknot - Skin Ticket
Slipknot - Gently
Slipknot - Before I Forget
Slipknot - Sulfur
Slipknot - Snuff
Slipknot - The Negative One
Slipknot - Killpop
Rage Against the Machine - Bulls on Parade
Rage Against the Machine - Calm Like A Bomb
Rage Against the Machine - Born of A Broken Man
Rage Against the Machine - Born As Ghosts
Red Dead Redemption 2 - Finale (Arthur Fighting theme)
Metallica - Master of Puppets
Metallica - For Whom the Bell Tolls
Metallica - Creeping Death
Metallica - Seek and Destroy
Metallica - One
Pantera - Hollow
Pantera - This Love
Pantera - F*cking Hostile
Pantera - Walk
The Black Keys : Little Black Submarines
The Black Keys : Gold On The Ceiling
Rage Against The Machine - Sleep Now In The Fire
And then most of the songs from The Asteroids Galaxy Tour
Also i'm always in the mood for Milky Chance
Now that I've had time to calm down from my Sir Rodion high, I will give a proper list.
Shiny (Stuck in my head)
Swingrowers Midnight
Any of Eminem's older songs
And more that I can't recall but are stuck in my head.
I cannot stop quite thinking about this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2Q52cVx7Bo
Fact: I'm super into folk, especially folk punk.
@Skarkio - nice songs, saved!
mine are currently
No song, but since I started watching the Punisher again on Netflix I have the opening theme song stuck in mind head if that counts
https://youtu.be/0u3txv8Uc8w
same
More of a mashup but I've been listening to this at least 4x a day for the past week (after I rediscovered it and my YT music playlist)
Some 30 gigs of music, and a subscription to spotify helps scratch itches.
Current playlist stuck in my head?
Combichrist
So you’re telling me your ######### ass drives to work every day with your car radio off just like

Too catchy for words!
Halloween theme
Look what you made me do- Taylor Swift.
365- Zedd and Katy Perry.
Motionless in White - Immaculate Misconception
As It Is - The Stigma (Boys Don't Cry)
As It Is - The Question, The Answer
Natewantstobattle - Emperor's New Clothes (Originally by Panic! At The Disco)
The tryforce
Taylor Swift our of the woods and Beyoncé single ladies are two more.
100% this. I'm a massive nightcore fan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIPwE6-iT_w&list=RDTIPwE6-iT_w&index=1
Lizzo truth hurts