Can Nurse point out to the player how many blinks she has left with her fingers?
I thought about this little quality of life change to the nurse in order to tell new Nurse players how many blinks they have left untill she has none and gets stunned. As also a way for the survivors to know the blinks that she has left against them.
Comments
If you are close enough as survivor to count her fingers you haven't much of a chance left unless she ran out at that point. And nurse has glowing balls of light that float within her hand showing how many more blinks she has to the killer.
Not bad though, keep them wheels turning. QoL changes are nice.
Dude, that would be the greatest thing that has ever happened in DbD's history.
I know it is not gonna happen but it would be great. A similar feature should be given to the spirit as well.
I doubt people are gonna have time to stop and look if she's giving them a finger. A nurse is a nurse. And I'm pretty sure we can all count to 5.
7 fingers Nurse would be disturbing... even for a game such as DBD.
I don't think this would do anything tactically for survivors or the killer IMO, but I would love it. There's some sort of creepy, and confident vibe to it. Counting down your moves.
It's surprising how many people don't notice this.