Opinions on the new cosmetics
Cosmetics sure have evolved since the hound mask, donkey jacket, and Phoenix shirts..
But here are my thoughts on the new cosmetics
•Feng: I’ll start out with hers, the outfit is amazing! I love the design and how well it goes together.
•Ace, kinda lackluster. Good in concept, but doesn’t suit him.
•Huntress: I love the Head, but it doesn’t blend well with anything but the outfit it’s with. The outfit is lackluster, nothing great there. I love the weapon, goes well with everything.
Don’t hate on my opinions, and don’t take them as hate
Comments
The array of colors.. are you satan?
I want more Meg cosmetics, but you’re right Claudette’s are lacking. That’s the reason I stopped maiming her.
If there is one thing i want out of this event it is that Feng dress. BHVR did an amazing job on it!
Maybe
I have the hair and top, working on the skirt. But it looks great with the black pants
Once, I was a Nea main.. Then these cosmetics came out
Meg and nurse main!!!
Can someone show me all the cosmetics? I haven't got time to log on as much as I used to.
What @JammyJewels said :chuffed:
Meh.
@Poweas
@Poweas
The Huntress
One huntress cosmetic?
In addition to the LAST EVENT's huntress cosmetic?
NO THANK YOU,
Give me some cosmetics for the heroes I actually play.
My god Feng looks amazing.Huntress looks awesome too.
Heroes? Hey!!! This isn't Overwatch >:(
So I have a very tacky fashion sense and I actually bought the skirt first. XD
Lol I get all my games mixed up. The killers are still heroes to me!
Uh... Okay.
I love the new Ace shirt, which is why I bought it as soon as I got the coin for it. Also the only reason why I'm using his free glassesless cosmetic now.
Behind the pink text, lays a psychopath.... xD
XD
Who did he stop maiming?
coughmainingcough
Claudette (I believe). In hindsight I should have included the whole thing.
What did Claudette do to deserve it? xD
Not so good cosmetics.
Yea, they are pretty lacking..
I changed from Nea main to Feng main in a heartbeat when these cosmetics came out
Honestly, I liked the Blight ones.
This is true, they should have achievement related costumes, similar to the cute/pixel sprays in overwatch. They would have a bit more meaning then.