So, what happened to the 20% map offering nerf?

Will it come with the FNAF chapter?

Comments

  • I bet survivors said they didn't like it in on Twitter so it's low key not going through. Whatever happened to that spawn change too where the survivors were going to stop spawning all separated on top of a gen?

  • Pretty sure the map change was part of Phase 2, so in the second half of the year. Makes sense if FNAF is coming with a map and potential hoard of fans that want to play on it

  • @Nazzzak said:

    Pretty sure the map change was part of Phase 2, so in the second half of the year. Makes sense if FNAF is coming with a map and potential hoard of fans that want to play on it

    Can't BHVR not just boost the map when FNAF comes out? But when it's a Phase 2 thing yeah okey then.

  • @MissiCiv said:

    Will it come with the FNAF chapter?

    Phase 2 change, thats after the anniversary

  • It is a Phase 1 Change:

    image.png

    @xGodSendDeath said:

    I bet survivors said they didn't like it in on Twitter so it's low key not going through. Whatever happened to that spawn change too where the survivors were going to stop spawning all separated on top of a gen?

    You do realize that the timeframe for those were until June? Why do you even write something like that? Serious question. You are obviously not well-informed, so at least dont make things up. (Unless they were pushing it to Phase 2, I have not read anything about it, but that would make your post even more wrong)

  • I'm hoping it's in the anniversary as this is the change I've wanted most

  • @xGodSendDeath said:

    I bet survivors said they didn't like it in on Twitter so it's low key not going through. Whatever happened to that spawn change too where the survivors were going to stop spawning all separated on top of a gen?

    Why the us vs them? You act as if killers do not bring map offerings too like boring scratch myers with indoor maps, nurses with mid witch, blights/huntresses with the now trash wind maps and what not. Both sides is annoying with it.

  • I could be wrong but I remember seeing a comment from Mandy about the bulk bp spending button saying all the phase 1 changes that haven’t come to the game as of now will come on the anniversary patch (FNAF)

  • I hope it waits a bit i want to take springtrap to toba landing