Curious to why the event is bugged
How does this happen? Who lets this happen?
How does this happen? Who lets this happen?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's BHVR.
It seems like there is a connection issue between the Moonrise database and the game.
This is just my best guess. I don't actually work for Behavior.
The BHVR QA team drops the ball A LOT
This isn't like an odd situational bug. They could have literally played ONE game and seen this issue.
I hope they fix it fast, I feel like every time something new happens there's always a problem, it's stressful.
its bhvr....
That's why I'm baffled, I noticed it the first match I played, and I did a second one just to give them the benefit of the doubt and then I came to the forums when I realized it was a problem.
behavior lets this happen because they don't know how to do much of anything correctly
...
Can't understand how you are not able to test this internally.. I mean don't they try out their own game before releasing a patch? Sigh.
I'm pretty sure they streamed themselves doing so for the halloween blight event.
most game companies do test their game or at least test it a bit but have come to believe that behavior love the attention and lieks when they screw up and having all of us coming at them fills them with joy
in a nutshell. they didnt test it. it seems like. no way they could of missed it otherwise. lazy or just incompetent probably a mix of both ....
The BHVR Disaster Recovery Plan. Enacted after every patch.



lmfao
The joy of being a Canadian