Why are there so many cheaters lately?
It's actually insane right now. They can now force crash your game or, worse, your PC/console. Not only do you get a matchmaking penalty but these cheaters could potentially damage your device. You can't use the report system either because of it.
Comments
People are probably sick of Blight and Nurse and Kaneki etc. Not that it's justifiable but the game is a balance nightmare rn
Like did you know the killer can spam a button to lag the fps to negate saves when picking up a survivor? Stuff like that which should have been fixed an age ago. Tired…
What is this comment lol.
There is enough amount of killer cheaters and survivor cheaters, tying it to either side seems weird
Sorry I havn't experienced cheaters when I play against killers yet is what I mean, only experienced it on survivor
SO I'm just talking from what I've seen so far with some personal venting LOL
because let's stick with "EasyAntiCheat" (better said EasyToCheat) rather than to get another proper anticheat into the game and at least make better report system
why are there so many brand new alt accounts all talking about cheating and commenting/upvoting each others’ posts lately?
I cant loop. it seems like you dont want it to be highlighted but i saw through predator perk a survivor climbing through a house like the Onyro Climd out of her well but 10 times quicker.
You ever just sit in wonder that a game with no pvp and that is pretty much just about anime women has better anticheat than almost all pvp games.
DBD’s anti-cheat is a modern miracle: somehow always running, yet never present when it matters.
Crashes, freezes, scripted exploits, invisible lags – and yet, it’s the victims who get matchmaking penalties.
At this point it’s less a protection system and more a spectator, quietly applauding from the sidelines.
Might be time to patch the foundations instead of the cosmetics.
forced matchmaking penalty! i ain't got that yet at least. i normally get the quitter in loading screen, little do they know that i use mori so i know who not to kill. i honestly as well don't see/notice cheaters, must've been what… " been months " months since i had a cheater, it was a legacy and i went to say hi by nodding and they revealed their cheats so i avoided them rest of match, did the whole disgusted look at them and turn and chainsaw away. but yeah, that was my last cheater that i knew of.
I'm not saying its an excuse, I'm saying it might be a motivation behind it, it's bad and it shouldn't be done regardless of the motivation.