Brutal strength buff

  • You break pallets, generators and breakable walls without creating any noise.

What do you think?

Comments

  • @Langweilig said:

    • You break pallets, generators and breakable walls without creating any noise.

    What do you think?

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/443444/perk-suggestions-collection

    Maybe change numbers a bit and add something else, like:
    You break pallets and etc. 30 or 35% faster, and every time a survivor gets first hook, a random pallet is automatically dropped and broken

  • I think it could use a buff as well. People generally think it’s good but if you look at the time gained it’s actually quite small. It’s more of a feel good perk.

    This all said, I feel like it’s lower priority. It’s at least okay ish . There are tons and tons of perks that are like F tier that could use the improvements much more and I’d rather focus on those ones first personally. I suppose if the change is just numbers it’s zero development time though.

  • @sanees said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/443911/brutal-strength-buff

    Maybe change numbers a bit and add something else, like:
    You break pallets and etc. 30 or 35% faster, and every time a survivor gets first hook, a random pallet is automatically dropped and broken

    A number buff would definitely be nice, but I can’t say how much it should be. The random pallet thing sounds interesting.

  • @Blueberry said:

    I think it could use a buff as well. People generally think it’s good but if you look at the time gained it’s actually quite small. It’s more of a feel good perk.

    This all said, I feel like it’s lower priority. It’s at least okay ish . There are tons and tons of perks that are like F tier that could use the improvements much more and I’d rather focus on those ones first personally. I suppose if the change is just numbers it’s zero development time though.

    I just had the idea while playing and thought I post it. There were a few times where this actually would have made a difference.

  • a perk that makes you do certain actions silently for killer isn't out of the question but it shouldn't be brutal. brutal is already a really good perk on any killer that can catch up to survivors very quickly.

    That said it shouldn't be the only effect of whatever perk they put it on.

  • @SkeletalElite said:

    a perk that makes you do certain actions silently for killer isn't out of the question but it shouldn't be brutal. brutal is already a really good perk on any killer that can catch up to survivors very quickly.

    That said it shouldn't be the only effect of whatever perk they put it on.

    I just thought it could be a nice little buff and since I already use brutal on certain (especially weaker and stealth killers) it would fit it well.

  • Brutal doesn't need a buff

  • I am always open to ideas. I think brutal can be increased to 30%.

  • I'd like the silent breaks as its own perk I think, maybe it could be the empathic connection type where it can be stacked with brutal, but its a smaller increase with the silence?

  • @Rokku_Rorru said:

    I'd like the silent breaks as its own perk I think, maybe it could be the empathic connection type where it can be stacked with brutal, but its a smaller increase with the silence?

    I will probably suggest it as its own perk in the future with a silent vault and silent killer noises, so it is the ultimate stealth perk.