How come no one's talking about the hillbilly shadow nerf?
Stopping the chainsaw takes way longer than before and you move slower when putting down the chainsaw.
Stopping the chainsaw takes way longer than before and you move slower when putting down the chainsaw.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I didn't notice anything.
Is there a video for comparison? I am pretty sure it would be an important discussion on the forum if something like that happened?
No I want the chainsaw nerf to be reverted no asked asked for this exept the crying survivor mains.
The chainsaw takes around another second to put down which is ridiculous.
Hello, killer main here. Billy is gross and I feel dirty using him. Nurse at least takes a lot of practice, Billy is strong even when someone barely knows what they're doing.
It's like all the Billy mains got together and went "just yell in all the threads that suggest he could be nerfed that he's balanced, then we can keep going with these easy 4ks and one-shotting people we didn't even know were there!"
anecdotal crap that may or may not be true lmao
Personally I think the only thing that should be nerfed is his recovery when you hit an object
Hey now no logic is allowed to be used when discussing any possible nerfs or buffs per forum made up rules.
Now speaking on personal anecdotes that may or may not be accurate due to playing versus Billy's I've not really noticed a difference. They're still able to cheese behind you just fine and get those easy downs except against the super 360 users.