Devs you need to listen!

I was just wandering if in the future you would do perk contests and add the winning perk designs, like with character skins.

Now I understand killer and survivor mains will go HAM on crazy perks but tweaking them isn't a terrible idea…

Comments

  • I'd love this.

    I have a pretty sizable selection of unique perks that I would love to see implemented, so this would be fantastic.

  • Yeah.

    The most upvoted perk will be something like: "Generators regress at 500% value, regression cannot be stopped, and continues even while being worked on. Regressing generators explode every 5/3/1 second, losing 50% progress and also taking one health state from each survivor within 50/60/70 meters. Downed survivors in this radius have their bleed out timer paused for 30 seconds, and 500 auric cells are transferred to the killer from each affected survivor."

  • @AmpersandUnderscore said:

    Yeah.

    The most upvoted perk will be something like: "Generators regress at 500% value, regression cannot be stopped, and continues even while being worked on. Regressing generators explode every 5/3/1 second, losing 50% progress and also taking one health state from each survivor within 50/60/70 meters. Downed survivors in this radius have their bleed out timer paused for 30 seconds, and 500 auric cells are transferred to the killer from each affected survivor."

    image.png