Excited for Moonrise?
So the event is Soon™ and i wanna hear if you're excited for it! Or if you're not excited and why.
So the event is Soon™ and i wanna hear if you're excited for it! Or if you're not excited and why.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
OOoooh yes. I can't wait for the ensuing chaos, just like the hallowed blight
Yes, super excited for the new cosmetics, bonus bloodpoints and the lunar objective system.
Hope I couldn't must wait a hour to play a one round as the killer lol, I don't like playing the one side over and over.
Exactly my thoughts.
1: Feng Ming
2: Feng Ming
I'm thinking this will be bad since killers will probably have it really easy again due to how it's going to work but then killers will probably also have longer queues since everyone will go that route.
what time does it start does anyone know
Not in the slightest. Knowing that there are no special hooks and that you need to hook survivors in order to get progress on killer, that means that everyone and their close family will run sabo-meta in order to sabotage (get it?) the killer's game.
i cant wait for it, im gonna catch ´em all skins for freeeeeeee!!!
not excited at all, rewards is just cosmetics instead of new game modes
Can't wait to get home and start (continue...) wasting my life! And all these grumpy comments in the forums and in endgame chat ("last event was the worst... the one before was even worse than that... but this one is going to be the worstest ever....."), well, these just make it all the more sweet
I'm excited for the extra objectives and bloodpoints, I don't play survivor and never play huntress so the cosmetics wont be something I'll be working towards getting.
The event is already going to be a nightmare for gaining points towards the cosmetics on Killers side so I'm kind of relieved there's none I want.
Just a bit but yes. Escaping with vessel will be pretty hard I guess, but you can also gain points by hooking/doing generators which is great.
Time to change my name to event farming and hope for the best!
I'm not excited for the event but that is mostly down to my experience with the game recently. Which is pretty frequent games where not all survivors load in and also very frequent DCs. So the game is quite the pain in the ass and the event is going to without a doubt increase the DC rate because people are so pissy.
I think killers and survivors aren't able to farm together, cause killers need to hook survivors with lanterns and destroy these, while survivors have to escape with lanterns. Only thing that could work is farm for bloodpoints and points through gens and normal hooks.
no much after the halloween event bc it's hell
I don't care much for the Huntress cosmetics (because Bunny Huntress = Best Huntress), but I like the one for Feng Min. Will there be more or just those two and Ace?
As for the event itself: I find those to always be fun, just because they break up the routine a little. I liked the summer event because it somewhat gave certain gens priority over others, and the halloween event gave survivors something else to do besides gens, which is something many players are constantly asking for.
The same goes for killer hooks (priority). Plus, everybody is a little less tryhard and that lowers frustration when a match is not so perfect.
I wish I could be excited about the event. But I know for a fact that the event like previous ones brings the worst kind of toxicity with it.
it starts at what time the event ???? pls
Half excited, half annoyed by the expected gameplay. If it turns out how I imagine, I might need to search for some SWF mates
20h in france ??
I think it will be fun, just need to understand how I should play in this event
Sadly not really, no.
Event graphic and info just popped up on my PS4. No increase in BP gains?
It doesn't seem like it runs like hallowed blight where the 2 objectives are separate so both sides can get stuff done.
Back in hallowed blight I got my hooks, then let people go, you see. Like Trick or Treat.
Doesn't seem as feasible here since both teams are after the same resources.
Seems survivor sided a little, but we will see how easy it is to break a vessel after leaving the hooked survivor. They're probably going to be rescued quick.
We'll see how it goes, though.
I'm not really sure. First I want to see if Killer queues will become nightmares again.
Nope.
Tryhard Killers running both Ruin/Noed are making this dumbly unfun.