Why are the Steves always the screamy ones?
Is it something about Steve? I'm honestly baffled, but 9/10 times, if someone's running scene partner and constantly screaming their head off, it's a Steve???
Is it something about Steve? I'm honestly baffled, but 9/10 times, if someone's running scene partner and constantly screaming their head off, it's a Steve???
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because people think his seagull-like squawking is funny.
And it is.
Or David. David's manly man screams are hilarious to me.
Because he has the funniest scream in the entire game.
There's a hidden trophy called "Steve-gull" that pops after screaming 100 times using scene partner.
It's true. I put it in the game myself.
"Ah", "AH", "aaa".
It's a sure way to get tunneled out lol any screaming Steve i come across I make sure I take out
Stevegulls.
But have you tried running that build on Lisa Garland? She has the highest pitched scream. Well, her and Feng.
I could hear this 😂
I dunno Felix sounds like Steve
They’re doing it to annoy u
Simply because its funny, ah Ah Aaah
It's because being a steve-gull is humorous.
I love running scene partner Steve.
I learned in one of my recent Killer games that Sheva is also another excellent choice (she sounds even more like a Seagull than Steve does).