Is it the nurse or the speed of which gens can be done that's OP?
Rank 1. This is now 3 for 3 with nurses, where everyone survived. There isn't any other killer at this rank I can say that about. Again, I am not the greatest survivor either. I will take note that another game was done in under 5 minutes, this needs to change!!
https://youtu.be/FDXJMqZ9rEc
https://youtu.be/FDXJMqZ9rEc
Comments
Dude, the nurse couldn't get her first hit before 2.25, what do you expect? Some nurses literally end the game before that mark with slugging.
I might be wrong but she couldn't get 1 hook in 4 min match, and the total number of hits she got was 2 if I am not mistaken.
Even though I believe that the gens are done pretty quickly, this video is not proof for anything. At this rate, even if we give her 40 min match, she still won't be able to get a kill.
Lol that tickled me! But this is typical of nurses that I come across. The reasons I post these, are becauseI constantly hear how nurse is OP, but I have seen no evidence of it beyond a skilled player using her. OP is not equal to great play, OP is something that has clear advantage without disadvantage (B&C for example)
I am also doing what I can to help discourage other players from hearing the nurses scream, then DC. This has happened a few times before I joined the forum (not that it was an issue when they did)
When I am here and survivors complain about nurse being OP, I try to remember a time when the nurse had ever given me trouble (after learning how to play of course) The only thing I can agree about the nurse, is survivors have to play differently against her, then other killers. For me, survivors that can't survive v nurse, are survivors that rely too much on line of sight blockers, looping and pallets.
I think it proves that gens can be done astoundingly quickly. Any good survivor can loop a killer around the whole map in the time it takes to finish generators, something about gens needs to change.
The solution is come to the dark side and play pc, you'll get scared and go back to console pretty quickly although there's some potato Nurses on pc as well. But generally Nurses at red ranks will get a hook within the 1st 30 seconds or so.
Now if you really want to get scared back to console play against an Omega blink nurse and or one that knows how to play her and you'll be lucky to have the match last more than 2 minutes.
Also, if Uber nurses are a thing over in the land of pc gaming, post vids (:
Well its nurse on console.... on PC its a different story.
But yeah gentime needs to be adressed
Both nurse and gen times are OP and need to be addressed.
Survivors are literally just a bunch of children
PC survivors are WAY better than console survivors. PC Nurses are also WAY better than console Nurses.
If you want a video, here is a good one that shows two matches -- the same killer player against the same team twice -- first time with Wraith and second time with Nurse. Really all you have to do is search for Nurse games on YouTube and you'll find a ton.
This video does not prove the nurse is OP, some dude with revenge in his mind, pulled out his favourite killer to deal with some survivors that made him pay for his rather sloppy play as the wraith. It's not the match was under 5 mins, either of them, do this also doesn't count as proof of survivors being better than console survivors.
As for searching YouTube for nurse videos, are you serious? Theyre not going to show the games where they get mugged off by survivors lol. Besides, you're the one that insists nurse are OP. This is either because you can't handle the nurse as a survivor or you're just drinking the OP nurse KOOL-AID. You post a video of your experience with the nurse, not some random YouTuber that obviously has sweaty play issues.
I highly agree with this.
There's 2k hour Nurses that go perkless and addon less and still destroy at red ranks their muscle memory and map knowledge is just that good.
If they go omega blink Nurse and they're really good with her it's usually gg let em stand in front of a hook for you.
I ran into one of the really good ones running the new Surveillance and she just destroyed us 2 blinks, reduced fatigue, faster blink.