Stuttering after Update, anyone Else??
Since this update my game will get .5 - 1 second stutters in maps every minute or two. I know my PC is under high load just wondering if anyone else has noticed an increase in this.
Since this update my game will get .5 - 1 second stutters in maps every minute or two. I know my PC is under high load just wondering if anyone else has noticed an increase in this.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same here! I've also been experiencing stutters, and there's no way it's my PC. I have a high-end computer that can run inZOI on ultra settings smoothly. This issue only started after the patch. They need to fix this because it's beyond annoying now.
Stuttered on the Ghoul game for me.
When i played my doctor everything was normal. Maybe related to the new killer.
I was having minimal issues like this before the patch but instantly when the patch dropped it was really bad, it's not too bad now but still more frequent than before.
Yes but thankfully it's been very minimal. Seems to happen at the worst time though of course lol
I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and now I have almost no stuttering. Maybe you could try that to see if it works.
For me, it happens after every patch for a day or two, I wonder if it's the game recomputing shaders on the fly (or other such task) and it takes a few games to get that done.