Survivors, stop frigging DCing
We all love to complaing about killers lobbydodging but we are no better. There are little to no games where survivors don’t dc or rush their hook death sometimes. Why? You blame killers of cherrypicking yet you do the same? Cmon... you’re ruining the game for the ones that do decide to play whatsoever...
Comments
Not saying this accounts for all DCs, but sometimes survivors get kicked out of the game and suffer the Infinite Loading Screen of Doom! Other times, the survivors are kicked out mid-game! Either way, its an issue. Point is, not all survivors manually DC, but around 75% of them do.
Ebony Mori. DC.
Only way mass disconnecting could be mitigated is by having BIG wait times (banned from multiplayer, not kill your friends) in the event it is done too often.
So for how long and after how many disconnects who knows. I have not been disconnected by the game more than a handful of times while the game was loading OR mid-game. And it never happens back to back. Perhaps 2 disconnects within 30 minutes (2-3 average games) followed by a 12 hour ban should fix that.
Maybe that is a bit harsh, but that is the problem deciding what is fair. .
I think any disconnect followed by being injured, put into dying state, picked up, hooked or in the middle of a mori OR disconnecting right after someone else disconnects should = an immediate ban.
That's just me.
Survivors: lol Killers are such pussies lobby dodge whenever they see a remotely bad matchup XD
Also Survivors: DC against Nurse, DC against Hillbilly, DC against Freddy, DC against Doctor, DC against Leatherface, DC against Legion, DC when downed, DC when missing Decisive Strike, DC when hooked, DC when Moried, DC...
I had a lot of survivors DC on the PS4 today. I played numerous matches as survivor and a bunch of them had a survivor DC. And I played killer twice and both times had two survivors DC. I don't know if it's a bug and the game is crashing for them or if for some reason survivors are disconnecting even more now, but it's really hurting games.
The bug is also making it difficult to tell when survivors DC. It often shows them as being still in the match, and it can be really confusing.
Btw, this gave me a good laugh because it's so true!
But that is so real, its actually not even a joke.
Me too but realistically it could cover every situation for both sides since we've seen it happen on both sides and under pretty much every circumstance.
I actually depipped after 3 minutes of game time or so earlier when the killer rage quit with no gens done and ruin still up but only had 1 person hit. They couldn't end the chase and tunneled them endlessly instead of chasing people out in the open.
Also it wasn't the visual bug depip either but an actual hard depip which made me laugh because I got my escape on x Tapp one time daily done.
Spoken like a born loser.
I'm just De-ranking to get better queue times dude.
Misses ds dc, misses a pallet save dc, loads into a match dc, survivors have become the masters