I was given a 24 hour penalty for Dc so I just uninstalled the game mark my words this game is going to decline in players like Friday 13 at this rate...
I don't always DC I could be looking at group posts or accidentally click on YouTube or might have to leave the house but either way I'm sure I'm not the only one who's uninstalled because of this I can't think of any other games that does this…
Sounds more like "You"-problem than game/BHVR problem. Get a better internet connection. Or stop ragequitting so often. 24h ban doesn't happen just like that…
I have the right to leave destiny 2/mortal Kombat/cod without penalty i honestly want to know how I can get a refund for every dlc I've bought for dbd
You have the right to DC in dbd. When playing the game you agree to the terms, if you don't like the terms then don't agree to them by playing. These terms include if you DC you will get a penalty. You won't get a refund for anything lol.
My advice is to play a game that you can rage quit without penalty and when you find you can't get a match because everyone is quitting in the first 10 seconds then match over, you should feel right at home.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
24hr penalty doesn't happen unless you've already been disconnecting from many games in a short time. Fix your internet.
I mean getting a 24 hour penalty is kinda just telling on yourself since its very low for the first few dcs…
What other games do you dislike? I'm dying to know
I don't always DC I could be looking at group posts or accidentally click on YouTube or might have to leave the house but either way I'm sure I'm not the only one who's uninstalled because of this I can't think of any other games that does this…
Sounds more like "You"-problem than game/BHVR problem. Get a better internet connection. Or stop ragequitting so often. 24h ban doesn't happen just like that…
See you in 24 hrs lol
Nice to see the DC bans are working
I have the right to leave destiny 2/mortal Kombat/cod without penalty i honestly want to know how I can get a refund for every dlc I've bought for dbd
You have the right to DC in dbd. When playing the game you agree to the terms, if you don't like the terms then don't agree to them by playing. These terms include if you DC you will get a penalty. You won't get a refund for anything lol.
My advice is to play a game that you can rage quit without penalty and when you find you can't get a match because everyone is quitting in the first 10 seconds then match over, you should feel right at home.
Pretty sure that's completely your fault
Don't let the door hit you on the way out, rage quitting game ruiner.