Hitboxes are broken
Killers look in ur direction and swing and you get hit even if ur not even close to them
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's the lag
The only broken hitboxes are the freddy's, nurse's when she blink and the huntress hatchet, thanks god they are adding dedicated server, it will require skill to play huntress
Like @Arroz said it is just lag.
Huntress is ez mode anyways shes loopable to oblivion and those hatchets collide with every object imaginable XD
And it's mostly lag, once dedicated servers come in there should be a real noticeable difference.
There are points in time where my weapon clearly hits someone, and it doesn't connect for some reason, wasting my time. So it's not just a survivor thing.
When dedicated servers come huntress hitbox will be real
They are pretty ridiculous, I agree.
Lag can screw killers over too.
It just doesn't seem that way when I play against a Lagion.
Lag compensation and lunges. Stop downloading porn.
It happens to all my friends tho not just me
Even puppers and noob3 have talked about hitboxes being broken
@TMCtildo is puppers , angry pug? Ppl keep saying puppers and I’m not sure if it’s the same person or two different people.
Puppers and AngryPug are two different people who do know each other.
@JoannaVO thank you, much appreciated. Yo do you play on ps4?
Always been and will be a PC gamer :D
@JoannaVO the sadness that now lives inside of me. We could of been great together on swf with our combined ninja skills 😭
Too bad I'm usually a super loud survivor and my ninja skills are nowhere to be found :'(
Yea and when you get hit will you accept that? no you will be on where whining for nerfs just like everyone is already.
Nothing will change at all outside of the game.
I just hate how there is a lingering hit box and I dont know if it's just lag but the killer can swing then turn and even after the swing it will still hit you