When Killers use MAP OFFERINGS / when survivors use MAP OFFERINGS
As the title says, when a killer uses a map offering and a survivor uses a map offering at the same time,
it's ALWAYS THE KILLER'S MAP OFFERING that gets selected. ALWAYS.
Recently I've had about 6-7 games when killers and survivors used map offerings at the same time, and it was always, 100% the maps (realm) that killers used the offerings for.
When multiple map offerings were used in a game, I thought the possibility of which map gets picked was random but after experiencing this more than 5 times, I'm starting to think that it's not.
I don't really mind the whole map offering thing but when used, I'm feeling that map offerings work very killer sided which is pretty unfair. Is this supposed to be this way? Hope you guys could check on this thanks.
Comments
This is confirmation bias. Your sample size of 6-7 games is also really small, the chance of one side winning the coin toss of their Map Offering being played is not 0. It is not high, but also not 0.
I have seen it multiple times that it varies which map will be chosen, but when a Survivor encounters that the Killer will get their map, they think it will happen all the time and vice-versa.
that's 100% false. i as a main killer have the same chances to getting the offering used as the others