I mean this with respect, and I do not want to offend — but the last time they did this without an in-game tracker, the results felt manufactured and I had expressed doubts on whether it was legitimate, or whether they didn’t want to look bad and released it. I share a similar sentiment here and it hasn’t started yet.
Question for the void: Does the community feel like it's coming together to participate in a challenge when no one in the community can see their participation matters?
Any other game has a tracker either in the game or online so players can see in real time that their contributions make a difference and that others are also contributing together with them.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
....as mh wilds releases...the epitome of evil
How exciting!!! ☺️
Okay maybe I might not be as much on a tear when playing Killer during this challenge. Maybe the red stain can terrorize the Survivors a little extra.
I mean this with respect, and I do not want to offend — but the last time they did this without an in-game tracker, the results felt manufactured and I had expressed doubts on whether it was legitimate, or whether they didn’t want to look bad and released it. I share a similar sentiment here and it hasn’t started yet.
It's not much of a reward but extra stuff is extra stuff
Oh good - i need extra rift fragments.
It is a bit unusual that there are no numbers how much we need…
Question for the void: Does the community feel like it's coming together to participate in a challenge when no one in the community can see their participation matters?
Any other game has a tracker either in the game or online so players can see in real time that their contributions make a difference and that others are also contributing together with them.
Ebaaa :D