Knight is actually BROKEN. I swear I was NOT cheating. I am on Ps5.
I am sending in a video clip now so I don't get banned but I am hoping the community already knows about this and if not well, here we go.
I basically used my power, and it bugged out causing me major lag spikes and server issues. I was teleporting and moving at insane speeds. Even through pallets and Vaults!
If you need me to make a ticket on it I will. I also flagged this game by an in game report as well.
https://youtu.be/Ldh34Ud9sKM?si=CsWAsen3OYjX45uH
Comments
You should post this in the bug forum ( https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/categories/bugs ) so the developers get to know about this bug.
start your DBD YouTube career off with this video.
ttitle- This is what a prestige 100 knight look like.
LOL! Facts!
Yeah - I think I will just incase they don't have it.
Oh dear, this bug is back.
There was a bug a while ago where you'd get stuck at Patrol Path speed even outside of your power. Looks like that's what's happening again here.
I thought I remembered something of that nature. I did report it today though.
Every bug returns, simply a fact of DBD.
DBD bugs are literally those indestructible cockroaches that survive all pesticides and prolly even a nuclear explosion! 🤣😂
Well even if you weren’t hacking, you still abused the speed you gained for an unfair advantage. You deserve a ban, if you actually felt bad you would’ve let the survivors escape
I did let a survivor go and I didn't know if I was actually speeding or teleporting at the time. My screen kept showing me that I was lagging or I had bad ping. I checked my router mid match and everything said it was fine the but the rubberbanding continued. Some hits went through some misssed completely and went through air/walls. It was odd.
I just wanted the match to be over with. In my head I knew something wasn't right so that's why I decided to make a bug report. Knight is known for his bugs so I figured it wouldn't hurt. I wouldn't say I deserved to get banned.
Thanks for flagging this - the video is helpful! We've made sure the team is aware, and they're looking into it.
Of course! Happy to help. It takes me no time to make up reports and send them in. (They're lowkey fun to do too. LOL)
W Ryan, you’re the goat! Thanks for always being transparent with us here on the forums <3
Hate to be off topic but is the downovte button staying or going? It already is being abused like crazy.
I am getting downvoted for Reporting a Bug. Make that make sense. lol
We're closing this thread as Bug Reports need to be submitted HERE.