yeah, it’s comically bad. I’m guessing that with the horrendous optimization in this game that the old, good fog that actually looked like fog was blowing up people’s consoles/PCs and this is the best that the current game can handle (sadly)
yeah, it’s comically bad. I’m guessing that with the horrendous optimization in this game that the old, good fog that actually looked like fog was blowing up people’s consoles/PCs and this is the best that the current game can handle (sadly)
I thought they nerfed the mist because a bunch of killers were saying that they couldn't see people through all of it. NGL when I would 4man we used to stack mist just for lulz. It used to be super thick when stacked. It was hilarious, and Myers specifically was thriving. Anyways my bad for being a part of the problem that got it nerfed, we were just meme-ing.
I thought they nerfed the mist because a bunch of killers were saying that they couldn't see people through all of it. NGL when I would 4man we used to stack mist just for lulz. It used to be super thick when stacked. It was hilarious, and Myers specifically was thriving. Anyways my bad for being a part of the problem that got it nerfed, we were just meme-ing.
I believe this is the case, although the fog didn't look fantastic, I definitely remember it being able to hinder your vision of crouching survivors quite significantly
I believe this is the case, although the fog didn't look fantastic, I definitely remember it being able to hinder your vision of crouching survivors quite significantly
We were just being stupid, but yeah you used to be able to use mist on both sides for advantages as well when everyone was stacking. It made it harder for everyone to see, I think that was the fun of it. It's pathetic mist now though. So I would like to apologize if it gave anyone a particularly hard time, and for how it looks now. That's my bad. If they buffed it back though I would do it again too because I live off the chaos it brings.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Little puffs of smoke, more like it.
the soup is so thick, you can barely see your own feet
just a bunch of caterpillars hitting their hookahs is all.
Shadow tumbleweed?
yeah, it’s comically bad. I’m guessing that with the horrendous optimization in this game that the old, good fog that actually looked like fog was blowing up people’s consoles/PCs and this is the best that the current game can handle (sadly)
I thought they nerfed the mist because a bunch of killers were saying that they couldn't see people through all of it. NGL when I would 4man we used to stack mist just for lulz. It used to be super thick when stacked. It was hilarious, and Myers specifically was thriving. Anyways my bad for being a part of the problem that got it nerfed, we were just meme-ing.
Dredge droppings.
Watch where you step or you'll be tracking that scat into the house.
It used to look better before an engine update long long ago.
Man somebody killed a lot of nightmare creatures....
please tell me at least one person gets this reference
I believe this is the case, although the fog didn't look fantastic, I definitely remember it being able to hinder your vision of crouching survivors quite significantly
Soot sprites
?
Yessiirrrrrr
(Sanity too high had to squint to see it)
We were just being stupid, but yeah you used to be able to use mist on both sides for advantages as well when everyone was stacking. It made it harder for everyone to see, I think that was the fun of it. It's pathetic mist now though. So I would like to apologize if it gave anyone a particularly hard time, and for how it looks now. That's my bad. If they buffed it back though I would do it again too because I live off the chaos it brings.
"See you in the fog"
Well how could you not?