Buff Legion pls
I don't have much to add the character just feels a little outdated doesn't need reworks just need a little number changes I feel like yeah "Newbie Stomper" argument is valid but bro the second you get to mid game it's just a m1 killer cake with a pinch of icing on top I love the character I just hope it can at least be buffed a little to be good in mid game or be better played if you're an actual skilled killer );
tldr, stat changes I love you guys
Comments
No he needs no buffs, like skull merchant they need a rework. They did well on Freddy they can do it Legion and Skull Mechant hopefully.
Legion doesnt need full rework. The only thing he need to became viable is more speed in frenzy and maybe less fatigue time.
Maybe so but hopefully not too many drastic changes
my whole idea
I think a killer that is basically spoon fed a free health state does not need any buffs. you already have the ability to put anybody you chase into deep wound, what more could you possibly need?
Maybe the ability to not be pathetic after?
I'd prefer Legion to get reworked and made more dynamic, I used to play them before the rework they have now, I prefer'd the old addons, I hate the new addons for chain hitting debuffs only applying on solo self mend. Punishes solo Q and not SWF at all