Legion in 2v8 isn't bad, you are

I have played 8 matches against legion now and constantly I am seeing survivors full mending while they are still in their power, pre-dropping pallets instead of baiting and not tanking hits for healthy teammates.

Stop complaining about a killer you have no idea how to play against! It has to be at least 50% of the players I am matched with that do this which probably includes you if you complain about them.

If you just don't like legion in general just say that but keep this in mind though, he's easy to go against so what does that say about yourself as a survivor if you are struggling to face them?

I will say there are issues with 2v8 such as how survivor IS boring, they need to make it more interesting for us and there are many ways to do so.

Comments

  • @Dadeordye said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3888158#Comment_3888158

    It's not just the mending.
    The 3s chases and the fact that you can't counter killer instinct in any form also contribute for Legion to be annoying AF.

    If your chases last 3 seconds, ask yourself: are you good at the game?

  • @sanees said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3888486#Comment_3888486

    If your chases last 3 seconds, ask yourself: are you good at the game?

    Seriously?!
    I'll have to explain this?!
    Ok then: 3s chases because he hits you and go find another surv, not because he downs you. The funniest part in DbD are the chases and even that when Legion is in play is crap.

  • @Dadeordye said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3888487#Comment_3888487

    Seriously?!
    I'll have to explain this?!
    Ok then: 3s chases because he hits you and go find another surv, not because he downs you. The funniest part in DbD are the chases and even that when Legion is in play is crap.

    Maybe you didn’t know, but there are such wooden structures on the map, if you press space near, you can drop them, and even more, you can stun the killer with them, if you stun Legion he turns off its ability and cannot use it for 20 seconds, i think it’s too early to talk about body block and locker tech so as not to overload you with information, so start small

  • @sanees said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3888490#Comment_3888490

    Maybe you didn’t know, but there are such wooden structures on the map, if you press space near, you can drop them, and even more, you can stun the killer with them, if you stun Legion he turns off its ability and cannot use it for 20 seconds, i think it’s too early to talk about body block and locker tech so as not to overload you with information, so start small

    Wow!
    Really?! I didn't knew that!
    Thanks man! o/

  • No problem, if you don’t know how to resist power one of the weakest killer in the game, I can always tell you

    And before you start creating a thread about the trapper, and how he is boring and OP , you should know that you can defuse his traps

  • @CornMoss said:

    I have played 8 matches against legion now and constantly I am seeing survivors full mending while they are still in their power, pre-dropping pallets instead of baiting and not tanking hits for healthy teammates.

    Stop complaining about a killer you have no idea how to play against! It has to be at least 50% of the players I am matched with that do this which probably includes you if you complain about them.

    If you just don't like legion in general just say that but keep this in mind though, he's easy to go against so what does that say about yourself as a survivor if you are struggling to face them?

    I will say there are issues with 2v8 such as how survivor IS boring, they need to make it more interesting for us and there are many ways to do so.

    are you ok?

    I've played 10 matches today. NINE out of those 10 matches were against Legion.

    NOBODY complaining about Legion in 2v8 says that Legion is too strong in this mode. Literally NOBODY.

    It is simply BORING and obnoxious to play against match after match in such a cool and fun game mode. It just sucks the fun out of it. Read the room.

  • @MaTtRoSiTy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3888155#Comment_3888155

    You can say that all you want but I very much doubt Legion will be in the next 2v8, thank god. As they ruin the whole thing and as a medic Legion does render that role redundant. I cannot heal everyone instantly as it is obviously on cooldown and Legion can immediately negate every single heal I did in a matter of seconds since they get essentially free injures.

    My opinion isn't an outlier, Legion seems to be almost universally despised (I am sure there are a few who don't care) in this mode and I doubt BHVR will self sabotage the success of this mode in the future, just to include Legion again.

    Okay. A killer who injures survivors makes healing redundant. I guess all killers are OP then.

    Legion will be in the next 2v8, and I'll prove y'all wrong on him there, too.

  • @Dadeordye said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3888158#Comment_3888158

    It's not just the mending.
    The 3s chases and the fact that you can't counter killer instinct in any form also contribute for Legion to be annoying AF.

    This is the tired old argument of "the killer can find me, therefore OP." Why? Because you can't hold your own in chase? The killer should* be able to find you, so that the match can progress. You shouldn't be info-immune just because you want to live forever.

    And highlighting the chase length hurts your own argument. 🤦‍♀️ Wouldn't a quick killer chase, that results in you not going down, be favorable? What's annoying is also subjective, and shouldn't necessarily be used in balance talks. I think getting stunned over and over again with 30 pallets, and then survivors rebuilding those pallets, is annoying. I call that OP, but I don't say, "Take it away so I don't have to deal with it anymore."

  • @shiiroo said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/438694/legion-in-2v8-isnt-bad-you-are

    are you ok?

    I've played 10 matches today. NINE out of those 10 matches were against Legion.

    NOBODY complaining about Legion in 2v8 says that Legion is too strong in this mode. Literally NOBODY.

    It is simply BORING and obnoxious to play against match after match in such a cool and fun game mode. It just sucks the fun out of it. Read the room.

    If it's not too strong, then what's the deal? How is it boring? You see something so often, I guess you'd better start learning to counter it, don't you think? And everything Legion can do, you can counter it. Killers see DS all the time, play around it, and waste their own momentum for free because of that random match where there wasn't any DS to begin witu. You've got info on all the killer's abilities and his counter for free. If y'all claim to care for fun only, why even care about winning? Why disapprove of the other side's means of having fun?

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3888600#Comment_3888600

    If it's not too strong, then what's the deal? How is it boring? You see something so often, I guess you'd better start learning to counter it, don't you think? And everything Legion can do, you can counter it. Killers see DS all the time, play around it, and waste their own momentum for free because of that random match where there wasn't any DS to begin witu. You've got info on all the killer's abilities and his counter for free. If y'all claim to care for fun only, why even care about winning? Why disapprove of the other side's means of having fun?

    Dude I don't think there is any point in arguing, nobody has left a single reply except you about my points on the counterplay to legion. Anyone saying the chase is too short doesn't understand that they need to stun legion out of his power which is easy to do, just mindgame him into lunging to you while on a pallet. The legion cannot have enduring cause no perks.

    Its just the usual crap of ignoring everything that the OP has said and saying "Nuh uh"

1 2 ›