Bots making queues even worse
Now survivors are just dodging lobbies with 2 empty slots, because they're gonna get filled by bots. So first we gotta wait 10-15 min to get a lobby and then more to find survivors willing to play with bots. :/
Anyone else encountering this?
Comments
Same. I actually would play 2v8 more as Killer if it would be PvE. Having basically instant queues would be a big plus, even if it would be against Bots.
Does this mean we'll be able to play 2v8 with two Killer bots sometime? That'd be interesting...
Wow. I am shocked. Shocked. Actually, not really. I feel like anyone could have seen this coming.
None that I have invested in like dbd and has the variety of killers that dbd has.
I would if custom mode gave BP, exp and rewards. Unfortunately to get the rewards I have to endure actual players lol, it's a price I'm willing to pay but it still doesn't change the fact if I had a choice to get BP via custom mode or play against people I would pick custom mode.
You clearly haven't played 2v8 as survivor long enough because if you had, you'd realize how untrue that statement is
This is my own point of view, in my games it is very true. LOL! I been playing this game for years, so yeah….
2v8 hasn't been around for years and neither has bots so your point is redundant. In my experience, bots have been atrocious