Please stop making zombies jump from one floor to another to hit you
Thanks
Thanks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've been making them do leg day every day for the past 3 months, let them have this.
I noticed they love doing that from the bottom to the catwalk on eyrie
Ok, but you have to admit the pogo zombies are funny
Wait, you can get them to……jump? Teach me! Haha.
not funny, annoying af
It happened to me a while ago, like, before the Christmas event, I was playing nemesis on midwitch and one zombie fell down the bathroom hole, he was unkillable and kept teleporting to the second for to hit a survivor (he downed him)