Bloodwebs are broken, Can't level up my character at all.
Title says it, that empty node basically locks me from leveling up Dracula. It really sucks because I wanted to grind during the bloodhunt to get closer to getting a P100 Dracula, but unfortunately I don't think I can until this is fixed.
Tagged:
Community Manager

Comments
I've read somewhere that restarting the game sometimes helps with this, if that doesn't work then you could try contacting support.
Restarting did not help and I did already submit a support ticket. All my other characters don't have this issue. It's just Dracula…who is my main. Which sucks.
Thanks for sharing this! Popping in to confirm that the team is looking into this bug.
That's good to know, hopefully it's fixed soon.
Same issue as me XD
Popping in to confirm this just happened to me as well, also on Dracula.
Popping in to confirm TheSingularity never plays Dracula
I just bought Dracula tonight and am having same issue!!!
I'm having the same issue, i just got stuck at level 8 and can't even use 4 perks on him yet 😭
I have the exaxt same issue, I just got Vecna and I was getting his perks on my other Killers and when I got to Dracula this happened, now I can't level him at all. Hope a fix pops up ASAP since it's apparently affecting more folks and it seems specific to Dracula