So glad the spirit doesn’t look like THIS
So much nope here. Seriously could you
imagine her looking like this and phasing at you? No dropping a pallet on that... ALT + F4 on that no thank you
imagine her looking like this and phasing at you? No dropping a pallet on that... ALT + F4 on that no thank you
Comments
dog, that is the coolest thing they could do for spirit, or nurse, I loved that part in EW
I would love that.
Can you imagine the jumpscares though, people would literally jump out of their chairs and scream.
Where's that from?
The Evil Within 2
Well i can't make anything out on that model, making it not-scary to me.
So yeah, i agree to be glad.
I always thought Spirit reminded me of her.
I'd love if spirit was this scary
I literally just finished this part. I was expecting something to happen but this part still got me.
Both games also run like complete trash, that's another similarity.
A shame that DBD isnt an actual horror game. I would love that so much
Okay.
I was actually talking about the mess that is her clothes.
Just ruins the scary part to me...
Well like I said her jumpscares on gen grabs are scary now but with that it'd be more scary than an omega blink nurse with that detail.
EW2 had a pretty sweet chainsaw Mori too I think unless that was EW1
well, this looks more like a nurse with less tells that she's using blink.
new hair model, new "strappy clothes", walking instead of floating.
I'm pretty sure the devs could copy that.
could be used on both nurse and spirit tho.
They "fixed" performance earlier in 2018, but for the first 5-6 months it was a complete dumpster fire. I was planning to get it until I saw how it ran on a mid range GPU. Couldn't hold 60fps at 1080p/low on a 1060 6GB. It's better now from what I know, but I am guessing it still has issues since it uses the same ######### engine as the first game and the first game still runs like ass, even after they fixed the most glaring problems. The first game is from 2014 and I can barely get 60fps at high with a mid range card from 2016. It's not like the game looks great either, it looks pretty bad. I liked the first game nonetheless, but the performance is just bad.
-10/10
She makes a return in Number 2? Sounds fun> @DarkWo1f997 said:
I’m tired of this [BAD WORD]!