What killer brings out the worst in soloQ
I don't know how I would title it but SoloQ has taught me one thing there is always a killer that your other teammates just don't know how to counter.
For me it's two
Hag: Any time I face her I'll see my teammates just running near the hook when they should know you have to crouch. You don't need to remove it just crouch to rescue it's safer
Freddy: So far his re-work brought something...everyone drops dream pallets when he isn't nearby now here's the kicker it's token based so leave them if you wants to reuse a pallet then he'll have to use a token plus I have a feeling they work like actual pallets making loud noise notifications appear meaning your gonna let him know where you are. Either I'm smooth brained or something else.
Comments
Fairly sure the tokens on dream pallets work similar to Hag traps in that if you place a new one while at max pallets, it just replaces the oldest. I could be wrong though.
Plague turns #TeamCleanse against #TeamDontCleanse and then Plague sits back with popcorn watching teams turn against each other
THis guy cleansed, resulting in my down? That's a slight that must be punished by leaving you to die
Plague, Singularity and Sadako are priceless ones in this role
At this points it's almost all of them. Mostly all Killers/Perks/Maps heavily destroy SoloQ in the vain of trying to balance the game around SWF. Last 5 matches I just played, no gameplay for any of us. Just Killers with all the same builds, same characters, doing the same things. Blight with Lethal who's downing Survs 2 seconds into the match and then slugging everyone else. Or nurse with Lethal doing the same. Then even if gens do start to get done, it's the same gen regression/lockout perks so gens are blocked for minutes.
The game is atrocious rn for SoloQ.
Because you should never cleanse vs her. It makes no sense to do so, except at the very end when you've already won. It's a like healing over and over again vs Legion, which everybody does for some reason.
Pretty much who you mentioned, as well as most others. Freddy is literally a glorified M1, so it explains itself why they shouldn't be helpless vs him. Hag is a tad more complex, but literally just wipe away/crouch past the traps to unhook safely, don't loop to areas the Hag has clearly spawned in/trapped, and if she picks up then someone can go buck wild and destroy her whole web of traps in 5 seconds.
People play really bad against Skull Merchant for some reason, because they don't disable drones, they somehow get claw trapped, they almost purposefully 3-gen themselves, and again she's a glorified M1 with basically no chase power. Legion and Plague, I've mentioned in another comment. People constantly do the 1 thing that gives both killers max value from their powers, which is to heal against them. Wraith, I literally don't understand why it's so difficult for people to do well against him. His loud breathing betrays his stealth, so that's out the window, as well as his speed because he slows way down to uncloak, and no real anti-loop. Another glorified M1. Chucky and Vecna are pitifully clunky, form over function, so I don't know how they get any kills either.
It seems like any killer that has a sliver of a useable kit is too much for solo... because the survivors suck. The solution is to put those bad survivors together, and the ones who actually try together, against killers of like skill and experience, and then we can see what's really strong and what's simply a beginner's trap. That's basically how MMR is supposed to function, but the devs think they know better, and did it completely different.
I would say Nurse, but not even the best players can deal with/counter her. That’s the reason why she’s banned from comp.
It used to be Plague, Legion, and Pinhead- but the DBD community has become a lot better of not cleansing, not healing, and doing the lament box.
As of now, I say Sadako. Players are still not doing TV’s. You have to suppress her power. I’m seeing an increase of players dying to condemn at one or no hook stages. If everyone in solo queue does their part of doing TV’s, then she wouldn’t wreck the team at 3 and 4 gens. They’ll still lose, but at least they won’t get destroyed.
“At this points it's almost all of them. Mostly all Killers/Perks/Maps heavily destroy SoloQ in the vain of trying to balance the game around SWF. Last 5 matches I just played, no gameplay for any of us. Just Killers with all the same builds, same characters, doing the same things. Blight with Lethal who's downing Survs 2 seconds into the match and then slugging everyone else. Or nurse with Lethal doing the same. Then even if gens do start to get done, it's the same gen regression/lockout perks so gens are blocked for minutes.
The game is atrocious rn for SoloQ.”
@Roco45 Well said. I agree wholeheartedly.
I think the main thing with Sadako is also her short teleport cool-down I faced her once and basically got destroyed because her TV's were close together then I made max condemned so had no real time to grab a tape because all the TVs were off so I can't grab a tape.
Sadako. Always one teammate who won't interact with the TVs until it's too late.
really depends. Usually you should let people on death hook cleanse against her, with an exception of having them do it at the fountain furthest from 3-gen so that you force her to actually get inside a gen deadzone so that she could get corrupt purge
This was true back in the day, but nowadays where a good chunk of the maps are like 80% deadzones, cleansing is not a bad idea since you can use your health state to gain more distance
Survivors create the worst solo q experience. People don't wanna learn perks, abilities, or repair a gens. In that format, any of the killers can be problematic.
Nurse and Twins are always a 4k.
In solo? For me it's Pinhead. Everyone just seems to assume someone else is going to get the box. So I just go for it every time it spawns, even if it's on the other side of the map.
That's obviously not ideal, but but better than spending the whole match in a chain hunt.