PS4 Survivors WILL leave the game

Hey guys, so I’ve been screaming this complaint across the forum, Twitter. You name it I’ve put it there. 
Waiting times for survivor on PS4 is RIDICULOUS. It’s a problem needing addressing and fixing. But that’s one problem 
With the event coming up on Wednesday and no sign of the waiting times being fixed DBD better get ready to lose ALOT of its PlayStation players because what’s the point in having an event and not being able to play it how you like. I’m sure not every single player wants to have to try play killer. So ya I’m pretty sure this event will play good (for the games we’ll be able to get) but I’m sure DBD is gonna lose a lot of its PS4 players because of the waiting time issues carrying into this event. 
Whats your thoughts ? 

Comments

  • if you true fan of the game sure wont kill it for them to much it may kill the event for them tho.wait time not long for me now but killers/Survivors are still dcing not sure if bad ping/game crashed or sore loser.

    also lobby dodge getting pretty bad.

  • has not been happening to me, luckyli enough

  • I’m able to find killer games in seconds but have to wait 10-15 for survivor. So it’s not an issue on my end. Just hope they fix it soon. 
  • It was happening to me for the last few days. But its improved since yesterday.

  • Mine hasn’t improved at all. If anything it’s even managed to get worse 🙄
  • I dont really have a problem with that honestly, I've been finding games pretty fast, even when playing as 4 ppl SWF
  • @Beckzfeehan7 said:
    Hey guys, so I’ve been screaming this complaint across the forum, Twitter. You name it I’ve put it there. 
    Waiting times for survivor on PS4 is RIDICULOUS. It’s a problem needing addressing and fixing.

    If there are simply not enough people playing killer, a fix is not that easy. The devs would need to make playing killer more attractive.
    As it reads, you don't want to play killer. Why?

  • Either play killer or ask the devs to buff killers, to make them more attractive to play.
    Otherwise there is no fix. Since it´s not a bug, but simply not enough killers.

  • They need to make it free on console. No reason not to with the current monetization scheme.

  • @Might_Oakk said:
    They need to make it free on console. No reason not to with the current monetization scheme.

    Yeah, ######### PC.

  • @Orion said:

    @Might_Oakk said:
    They need to make it free on console. No reason not to with the current monetization scheme.

    Yeah, [BAD WORD] PC.

    I have to disagree @Might_Oakk this game doesn't need to be F2P because 1: Its already cheap enough 2: Mostly all cosmetic pieces can be gotten for free (admittedly the grind is a bit too much right now). I do however, despite disagreeing with you, still do support what @Orian said. :p

  • I had this same problem but for some reason last night i wasnt waiting more than 2 mins for a game when it was usually 15-30mins. Might be a one off, will see later. 
  • @MegaWaffle said:

    @Orion said:

    @Might_Oakk said:
    They need to make it free on console. No reason not to with the current monetization scheme.

    Yeah, [BAD WORD] PC.

    I have to disagree @Might_Oakk this game doesn't need to be F2P because 1: Its already cheap enough 2: Mostly all cosmetic pieces can be gotten for free (admittedly the grind is a bit too much right now). I do however, despite disagreeing with you, still do support what @Orian said. :p

    Game is pretty ######### on console and doesn't seem to retain or attract many new players like it does on pc. I have played since day 1 on console and it seemed to be at its lowest population right before it went free for anyone who downloaded it that month. It seems to have since fallen back to its lowest point.

  • Who got a decent PC went to there since last weekend it was for free.
    I got it on PC and it's amazing good.
    Queues are instant, it's absurd instant. You click and you already at a looby.
    Sadly my PC sucks and i'm still on the PS4 prision for this game.

  • I'm a ######### rank 8 solo survivor with 20 minute queues.
    What the #########.