Improve Survivor Daily Challenges
Could we please change the "escape a trial as _________" challenges to something productive like "gain 25k bloodpoints in a trial as __________"? Watching someone throw the match by hiding at 5 gens so they can complete a challenge is pretty discouraging.
Comments
I wish the challenges gave more bps
I would enjoy a challenge that said "Escape the trial as The Demodog."
First you would need to change the whole system so that someone could even get those dailies and not just once every blue moon after a blood ritual is performed on a virgin sheep. Second, ive never heard of anyone throwing a game for daylies as survivor.
I've had multiple matches where one teammate brings a hatch offering and hides the entire match. When they get called out in the post game chat for doing nothing, the response is "sorry I had a daily to escape as ________". Solo queue is miserable enough already. At least we could have challenges that encourage being a good teammate.
Older survivor tome challenges are the same: they require survivors to do weird things that essentially throw matches. New challenges are a little better until around page 3-4. But I’d always found it curious that survivors had to like go out of their way to complete their challenges while killers could get things done with normal gameplay.
Killer doesn't have anything that could be used for challenges outside of normal gameplay.
I think its better to give killer some more creatives challenges to do stuff outside regular gameplay, like kicking gens, hooking survis, chasing megheads, etc.
On the other hand, i agree that it sucks having your teammate throwing the match just to cleanse totems, but after 8 years it must be hard coming up with new ideas to fill 4 pages of each tomes challenges. Same with new perks, at this point every new perk seems like a recycle idea or an update of an old perk.