What do You do to Scummy Survivors?
Some examples of a scummy survivor are ratting out others, body blocking others from windows and pallets, watching others die on hook when they can easily save them, etc.
I have had 3 instances of survivors doing one of these examples and I had to make the game as unfun as possible for them.
One survivor screwed over another survivor by dropping a pallet and blocking that survivor on my side of the pallet, then they proceeded to teabag.
Another survivor I was chasing ran to the others and pointed at them wanting me to kill them instead.
And the last survivor was watching another one die on the hook when they could have easily saved them, they kept starting the unhook animation then stopping over and over again. (I could still see them and if they were unhooked both of them could have disappeared off the hill by the time I got over to them.)
I facecamped these 3 survivors because they made the game unfun and unfair for the other survivors, so I made it unfun for them. When they insult me and call me a camper after, I just tell them "Douches don't deserve fun or fair games."
So my question is what do you do when you see a survivor being scummy to the others?
Comments
Tunnel them and if I am playing pig, T-BAG BACK
I tunnel them, and are the only ones I face camp. If he or other survivors get pissed I rat him out. They can't be pissed if I removed the one thing hurting their team, while also funnelling his points to the others.
Camp and tunnel.
Why? I play both sides and I know how sh*tty it is for the rest of the survivors to have such an anti mate.
Why would the killer care what the other survivors do to each other? It sounds like you guys just want an excuse to play scummy too.
Laugh at them. Then report them if you want.
depends, if he's really toxic I will facecamp and hit him on a hook and by really toxic I mean clicky flashlights while teabagging the ######### out of me. Sometimes if it's a premade I will kill the premade and drag the game out as long as possible so his premade has to wait.
And before anyone says anything about holding the game hostage: as a killer you cannot hold the game hostage.
I'd tunnel them and make sure their the first to die
Nothing. Maybe they knew each other from previous games and have some history. They are just bbq stacks to me
It depends on how the other survivors are treating me, If I'm getting tea-bagged all match by a 3 stack of SWF and their 4th player turns against their team, I'm going to go along with it.
If they're just normal survivors who have done nothing wrong, I'll kill the scummy one turning against their team.
Funny, I just wrote a thread about what I did to a scummy Meg with WGLF.
Anyhow, I usually kill the griefers (using the Nurse easily allow me to this efficiently) and let everyone else escape. Then I agree with the victims to report the Griefer all together.
Call me an ashole but I am not the justice champion of the fog.
Those survivors lessen their chances as well. I am not responsible for their misbehavior and the best I can do is to report them. That's it.
yea i do both of these matters how scummy they are.
Kill 'em!
Either side I do nothing to them, they aren’t a threat to the game pressure they are just trolls, I do find it amusing as a survivor when killers do what you did, I just can’t stand at a hook for 2 mins.
ignoring them gets at their ego more too.
Open the control panel on my Predator arm band, and set off the tacticle nuke. Seems appropriate.
ggez
The only scummy thing is when you send hate mail. If I send you "GG" and you get salty or complain then you get blocked. Next time you're in my game I put on a mori and tunnel you from first hook. Enjoy your 1k BP and hope you had fun for the 60 seconds you were in my game. Back to 10 minute lobby simulator for you.
I don't play killer to make sure the survivors are having fun, I don't care. I try to be a force to be feared and have fun myself (And when I play survivor that is what I expect from the killer).
I just appreciate the sandbag, make use of it and move on. If there's a fight going on between them, I'm not taking sides as I don't know the background story.
Maybe the other guy sandbagged them previously? Maybe they're just friends trying to mess with each other? Maybe they knew that this guy is toxic and tried to prevent me from a lot of frustration?
I don't know, I don't care. I do my thing and you do yours. I'd probably just get flamed anyway if I took sides lol.