Why is Nea so hated?

I keep hearing hate about Nea, even saying she's a killer, but I've never been told why. Hope you huys can clear it up.

Comments

  • She looks ugly thats why

  • I think the "she's a killer" meme comes from people accidentally sandbagging and killing people as her. I'm not entirely sure, though.

  • Pretty much what's been said. She's a hideous sight. Looks like street trash.

  • I always took the "nea is a killer" meme 2 ways.

    - Everyone thinks she's ugly.
    (I don't agree with this one.)

    - Alot of Neas are known for being toxic flashlight wielding looping God's. Most notably Noob3's nea made it popular I think. Also she, along with feng have the bright colored hair cosmetics that just scream I want to be chased. Basically Nea became the poster child of a toxic survivor for me, one that chases the killer while spamming a flashlight trying to get attention. Only to constantly pallet slam, blind, and loop them into oblivion.
    ..................hence Nea is a killer...

    (I like the second one better because it's my own head-cannon.)
  • It's just a meme that comes from people deeming her unattractive. Anyone who "hates" any particular survivor is delusional.
  • Pretty much what's been said. She's a hideous sight. Looks like street trash.

    Take it back you heathen.

    My Nea is hawt with maximum swegz.
  • Nea is my go to survivor. Never understood the hate but I do love the "Nea is a killer" meme.

  • She is the only survivor with a Mori that's why.

  • She messed with the elections and now Donald Trump is the president of the United States. 
  • @AetherBytes said:
    I keep hearing hate about Nea, even saying she's a killer, but I've never been told why. Hope you huys can clear it up.

    I think Dwight (aka Cote) is more hated than Nea

  • Folks I would be careful trash-talking Nea. After all, she's the game director's favorite survivor last time I checked.
  • @Mullato said:
    I always took the "nea is a killer" meme 2 ways.

    • Everyone thinks she's ugly.
      (I don't agree with this one.)

    • Alot of Neas are known for being toxic flashlight wielding looping God's. Most notably Noob3's nea made it popular I think. Also she, along with feng have the bright colored hair cosmetics that just scream I want to be chased. Basically Nea became the poster child of a toxic survivor for me, one that chases the killer while spamming a flashlight trying to get attention. Only to constantly pallet slam, blind, and loop them into oblivion.
      ..................hence Nea is a killer...

    (I like the second one better because it's my own head-cannon.)

    I don't think she she's ugly either I like her .Also flashlight wielding looping God isn't that mag?

  • I don't know really. She's not that ugly and she's a 'peng ting' with her mean streets outfit.

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    @Mullato said:
    I always took the "nea is a killer" meme 2 ways.

    • Everyone thinks she's ugly.
      (I don't agree with this one.)

    • Alot of Neas are known for being toxic flashlight wielding looping God's. Most notably Noob3's nea made it popular I think. Also she, along with feng have the bright colored hair cosmetics that just scream I want to be chased. Basically Nea became the poster child of a toxic survivor for me, one that chases the killer while spamming a flashlight trying to get attention. Only to constantly pallet slam, blind, and loop them into oblivion.
      ..................hence Nea is a killer...

    (I like the second one better because it's my own head-cannon.)

    I don't think she she's ugly either I like her .Also flashlight wielding looping God isn't that mag?

    Hag? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

  • Default Nea is ugly.
    Nea with cosmetics looks pretty.
  • Nea looks tough, well shes a street girl! lol i don't hate nea just don't care for her perks.

  • @fluffybunny said:
    I think the "she's a killer" meme comes from people accidentally sandbagging and killing people as her. I'm not entirely sure, though.

    Always thought it's because of her "not girly enough" looks

  • She has a rat face. Wouldn't smash that even if there was a bag over her head. 
  • To be honest some of you all calling her ugly.....probably don't look any better (no offense just saying lol)
  • If Nea never got any hair besides her partly shaved style, I'd probably not want to play as her either.
    I just can't get used to that.

    Thank goodness for her pixie, and street hair styles.
  • Nea is bae.
    Haters gonna hate.

  • Because she looks like a killer.

  • Is usually choosed by toxic players along with Claudette and Feng Min.

  • @Cetren said:
    She has a rat face. Wouldn't smash that even if there was a bag over her head. 

    I see that reference to scary movie 2 scene at the end. ;)

  • @Milo said:

    @fluffybunny said:
    I think the "she's a killer" meme comes from people accidentally sandbagging and killing people as her. I'm not entirely sure, though.

    Always thought it's because of her "not girly enough" looks

    Meg is quite tomboyish, too, and some of Nea skins are quite girlie. She's just a bit of a punk. Like I said, I don't know the origins. I'm just guessing.

  • @Broosmeister said:
    She messed with the elections and now Donald Trump is the president of the United States. 

    Trump won. Get over it

  • @fluffybunny said:
    I think the "she's a killer" meme comes from people accidentally sandbagging and killing people as her. I'm not entirely sure, though.

    For the longest time those were the biggest reasons, she'd WGLF farm you to pieces, most likely to sandbag you, most likely to basically be the biggest jerk around.

    Then they all moved to Laurie, then Feng, then Kate and they're kinda spread out now with Feng's and Nea's seeming to be the worst with Kate and Laurie following behind.

  • @powerbats said:

    @fluffybunny said:
    I think the "she's a killer" meme comes from people accidentally sandbagging and killing people as her. I'm not entirely sure, though.

    For the longest time those were the biggest reasons, she'd WGLF farm you to pieces, most likely to sandbag you, most likely to basically be the biggest jerk around.

    Then they all moved to Laurie, then Feng, then Kate and they're kinda spread out now with Feng's and Nea's seeming to be the worst with Kate and Laurie following behind.

    I would say that's more indicative to who's the current favorites and the community, unfortunately. I find that quite a few Claudettes and Davids do the same. I've actually been farmed by Claudettes more than anything else. I don't believe I've been purposefully sandbagged, though people sometimes throws things down while panicked.

  • @fluffybunny said:

    @powerbats said:

    @fluffybunny said:
    I think the "she's a killer" meme comes from people accidentally sandbagging and killing people as her. I'm not entirely sure, though.

    For the longest time those were the biggest reasons, she'd WGLF farm you to pieces, most likely to sandbag you, most likely to basically be the biggest jerk around.

    Then they all moved to Laurie, then Feng, then Kate and they're kinda spread out now with Feng's and Nea's seeming to be the worst with Kate and Laurie following behind.

    I would say that's more indicative to who's the current favorites and the community, unfortunately. I find that quite a few Claudettes and Davids do the same. I've actually been farmed by Claudettes more than anything else. I don't believe I've been purposefully sandbagged, though people sometimes throws things down while panicked.

    Oh I've farmed by Claudette's too and Bills seem to think BT is great against a Bubba and either get you both killed or take someone with them. I've seen so many Bills go into the basement and unhook 2 ppl only to have a bubba take all 3 right back down instantly.

    Meanwhile i'm doing gens far far away lol and not going near the basement and hope they don't suicide so that i can get gens done and perhaps force him out of basement.

  • Arsoul said:

    @Broosmeister said:
    She messed with the elections and now Donald Trump is the president of the United States. 

    Trump won. Get over it

    No, i will always despise Nea for messing with the elections. But still, it could be worse ( Quentin ).
  • @AetherBytes said:
    I keep hearing hate about Nea, even saying she's a killer, but I've never been told why. Hope you huys can clear it up.

    maybe is true she is fugly

  • @Broosmeister said:
    Arsoul said:

    @Broosmeister said:

    She messed with the elections and now Donald Trump is the president of the United States. 

    Trump won. Get over it

    No, i will always despise Nea for messing with the elections. But still, it could be worse ( Quentin ).

    Lol. Imagine Dwight chewing his nails instead of making a decision.
    Though, maybe he could do the accounts and find "Wall" Money

    Seriously though, Mr Orange won, it might suck but he's in power. You can fight it, or you can make the best of it...somehow

  • She just has a awful face expression, that's why I'd never equip cosmetics for her that do not contain sunglasses

  • Arsoul said:

    Seriously though, Mr Orange won, it might suck but he's in power. You can fight it, or you can make the best of it...somehow

    Are you guys being serious? Because i really don't care that Trump won, i was just making a joke. I'm not even American. But jokes about the president and the elections are always taken quite seriously by Americans so i shouldn't be surprised.
  • @BACKSTABBER said:

    @AetherBytes said:
    I keep hearing hate about Nea, even saying she's a killer, but I've never been told why. Hope you huys can clear it up.

    maybe is true she is fugly

    That reminds me of Edna from the incredibles for some reason

  • @AetherBytes said:

    @BACKSTABBER said:

    @AetherBytes said:
    I keep hearing hate about Nea, even saying she's a killer, but I've never been told why. Hope you huys can clear it up.

    maybe is true she is fugly

    That reminds me of Edna from the incredibles for some reason

    if she had big boobs like Kate, she wouldnt be that fugly, but swedish race is like that