Choice of killer for survivors
I see here a lot of discussions where survivors explicitly say it was not fun to play and they probably will dc against Nurse, Legion, Spirit. And I see while playing a lot of survivors see the others with purple or higher addons they dc which tells me they are not fun against either.
So my question is there any killer that survivors prefer to go against all the time in the game?
So my question is there any killer that survivors prefer to go against all the time in the game?
Comments
trapper, wraith, hag for me anyways, myers is okay, freddy people dc against because he is annoying, same with pig, doctor, and clown(This is opinionated)
I tried to say something like this except doc and freddy people dc against sometimes, but I got a column error when I went to fix because when it was becuase
Survivors will complain about any killer you take... It seems like allot of baby survivors have decided to DC for whatever reason comes to their head. It is actually becoming a sad joke tbh.
My suggestion is don't give a ######### about what survivors want in your match. Play the killers you like and hose as many of those survivors you can. Take note of the DC'ers and beat them down every time you see them in a match and make them DC.
I hate playing against the Doc, its always the same 3 gen strat and its never fun to play against. I don't particularly like playing against Legion either.
I must note here that I am a PS4 player, and I absolutely LOVE playing against the nurse. Its a 100% win without a shadow of a doubt.
If you mean which killer to go against that has the potential to win at all I enjoy playing the Huntress, for the mind-game stand off at each pallet and window. Most other killers are just more of the same.
Generally from what I hear and see on streams people like to face the likes of Leatherface, Freddy and Wraith. I can see why
Interesting list that. I guess people just like to win, haha. That's sort of why I like dueling the Huntress, I feel she is strong enough, yet, if I take the time to learn her its a mind game you can usually win as a survivor. You can bait the windows and the pallets. It feels like you earned your win through strategy.
Including all add-ons. I would say trapper. I always respect well planned and unpredictable trap spots and always blame myself if i run into one.
I like a challenge most of the time, but sometimes like easy killers. Nurse, billy, huntress are extremely fun killers because of the challenges against them
The only killer I DO NOT like to play against is Doc. More annoying skill checks, constantly revealing your position, INABILITY TO VAULT, and inability to do certain actions is so ######### lame to play against.
My first thought but i really don't like the Iridescent Head add-on.
I hope you don't play xbox then, or else my p3 legion will be sad
No.
They prefer to go against killers that let them win
Michael Myers is my favorite to face. He's genuinely creepy, and I always have a fun time in Myers matches.