Thoughts on the new Ormond Map?

I haven't gotten the new map much so i figured I'd ask the community! How do you feel about the Ormond Mine? Is it good/bad? Killer/Survivor Sided etc?

Comments

  • @KFChris18 said:

    I haven't gotten the new map much so i figured I'd ask the community! How do you feel about the Ormond Mine? Is it good/bad? Killer/Survivor Sided etc?

    It’s fairly balanced for both sides. It’s a little large but it’s okay

  • It is a fair and very good looking map. My only issue are the useless upstair windows in main and in the tower.

  • It's terribly survivor sided. Too big, too many strong pallets, that underground area is bound to waste tons of time when a survivor you really need to get runs there, dumb breakable wall and near-god window at main, and there's way too many spots where you can just see the killer coming from miles away and get a 20-second lead on him every time.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    It's terribly survivor sided. Too big, too many strong pallets, that underground area is bound to waste tons of time when a survivor you really need to get runs there, dumb breakable wall and near-god window at main, and there's way too many spots where you can just see the killer coming from miles away and get a 20-second lead on him every time.

    What do you think about new Haddonfield, out of curiosity? Is it still as Survivor-sided as the old map was?