Ghostface needs help

This is just going to be a list of changes I want to see for Ghostface because of good the devs are at ignoring the issue so here list of changes that I want to see

  1. Increased stalk distance by 2 meters
  2. Rework chewed pen, lasting perfume, and Olsen’s journal.
  3. While Ghostface is in Nightshroud he gains the a 2% haste effect, this effect is lost once revealed.
  4. Locker hide: Ghostface can now hide in a locker where he looses his terror radius and red stain. While in a locker Ghostface can peak out of a locker to stalk survivors a normal stalking speed, Ghostface can not be revealed while in a locker.
  5. Increased the time it takes to reveal Ghostface by 3 seconds.

Just thought this would be fun to do I don’t think any of these changes will happen, but aye who knows?

Comments

  • @TheGoon224 said:

    This is just going to be a list of changes I want to see for Ghostface because of good the devs are at ignoring the issue so here list of changes that I want to see

    1. Reduce the SFX of Ghostface’s clothes.
    2. Rework chewed pen, lasting perfume, drop-leg, and Olsen’s journal.
    3. While Ghostface is in Nightshroud he gains the a 10% haste effect, this effect is lost once revealed.
    4. Locker hide: Ghostface can now hide in a locker where he looses his terror radius and red stain. While in a locker Ghostface can peak out of a locker to stalk survivors a normal stalking speed, Ghostface can not be revealed while in a locker.

    Just thought this would be fun to do I don’t think any of these changes will happen, but aye who knows?

    Never cook again

  • I think the locker idea is fun, but Drop-Leg doesn't need a rework. The other three addons do.

    He could stand to use a slight haste boost in Shroud or while going into/coming out of it on command (not revealed), but make it like 2%. 10% is WAY too strong.

    I don't think his SFX need reducing, they are already quite soft.

  • @SidneysBane1996 said:

    I think the locker idea is fun, but Drop-Leg doesn't need a rework. The other three addons do.

    He could stand to use a slight haste boost in Shroud or while going into/coming out of it on command (not revealed), but make it like 2%. 10% is WAY too strong.

    I don't think his SFX need reducing, they are already quite soft.

    Honestly, you know what you kind of have a point I might’ve overdone a little bit.

  • @TheGoon224 said:

    This is just going to be a list of changes I want to see for Ghostface because of good the devs are at ignoring the issue so here list of changes that I want to see

    1. Increased stalk distance by 2 meters
    2. Rework chewed pen, lasting perfume, and Olsen’s journal.
    3. While Ghostface is in Nightshroud he gains the a 2% haste effect, this effect is lost once revealed.
    4. Locker hide: Ghostface can now hide in a locker where he looses his terror radius and red stain. While in a locker Ghostface can peak out of a locker to stalk survivors a normal stalking speed, Ghostface can not be revealed while in a locker.
    5. Increased the time it takes to reveal Ghostface by 3 seconds.

    Just thought this would be fun to do I don’t think any of these changes will happen, but aye who knows?

    Everything but the haste for being cloaked and hopping in lockers are a bit excessive . Those 2 concepts though are really cool and id love for them to be basekit or addons

  • @TheGoon224 said:

    This is just going to be a list of changes I want to see for Ghostface because of good the devs are at ignoring the issue so here list of changes that I want to see

    1. Increased stalk distance by 2 meters
    2. Rework chewed pen, lasting perfume, and Olsen’s journal.
    3. While Ghostface is in Nightshroud he gains the a 2% haste effect, this effect is lost once revealed.
    4. Locker hide: Ghostface can now hide in a locker where he looses his terror radius and red stain. While in a locker Ghostface can peak out of a locker to stalk survivors a normal stalking speed, Ghostface can not be revealed while in a locker.
    5. Increased the time it takes to reveal Ghostface by 3 seconds.

    Just thought this would be fun to do I don’t think any of these changes will happen, but aye who knows?

    The idea of ​​lockers reminded me of the stereotype of Dwights hiding in lockers, haha. If you ask me, I think what Ghostface definitely needs is: to be punished less, and reworks to most of his addons (as you mentioned); by not being punished anymore I mean not losing power for missing a hit, and reducing the distance at which he can be revealed to 16 meters maximum, since survivors can reveal you without even exposing themselves to being stalked by being behind a wall (the time it takes to reveal Ghostface I think is fine because being revealed unfairly is usually due to internet problems). Of the addons, I think most of them are useless, like the two purple ones that give exhaustion should be in one, and be green at most; Other addons I would like to see updated are the two iridescent ones, since one is the same as one of their brown addons, and the other one has a very specific condition to be able to see auras. In terms of speed, I think they should give it to them for a while when they are revealed, so that it is balanced.